The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -

LOLLL hahahahah actually burst out laughing :toofunny:
Original post by Delta_Aitch
Lmfao, is Zinfandel white or rose? MANNNN, I want to drink ffs. Why are you drinking?

Rose. I always like to crack open a bottle before a night out. :colondollar: Oh my days, so eventful. Had to go to the police station today to give a statement. They made me feel so important. :smug: Some guy was hitting this bird, and I was drunk enough to tell him to stop. :zomg:

And that Mexican place....was alright. Caned a bitta tequila like. :biggrin:

Original post by Ladipidoo

I'm ok, fell a few minutes ago cuz of my dickhead of a brother, though. I was sweeping the floor and he stretched his leg out on purpose so that I'd fall just cuz I threw a shoe at him. :angry:

lmfao :adore:
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Rose. I always like to crack open a bottle before a night out. :colondollar: Oh my days, so eventful. Had to go to the police station today to give a statement. They made me feel so important. :smug: Some guy was hitting this bird, and I was drunk enough to tell him to stop. :zomg:

And that Mexican place....was alright. Caned a bitta tequila like. :biggrin:
:

Wait, so why were you called to make a statement? Because you got into a fight with the guy you told to stop? Confuzzlement.

I love Tequila :coma: How drunk did you get?
Wait, so why were you called to make a statement? Because you got into a fight with the guy you told to stop? Confuzzlement.

I love Tequila :coma: How drunk did you get?

I called the police before approaching him innit. I thought he was going to kill me. And nah, no fight. Just words. Anything to make him stop, the girl was pretty sxc. :zomg: Had to go in today because I was too intoxicated last night. :lolwut:

Quite a bit. I feel like **** today.
I called the police before approaching him innit. I thought he was going to kill me. And nah, no fight. Just words. Anything to make him stop, the girl was pretty sxc. :zomg:

Quite a bit. I feel like **** today.

Waaaait, so you saw a guy hitting on a girl and you called the police?? Or was she struggling/seem scared?

Ahhh yeah, I'm so jelly you went out :colonhash:

Waaaait, so you saw a guy hitting on a girl and you called the police?? Or was she struggling/seem scared?

I think he means :boxing:

lmao, hitting her.. not hitting ON her. :rofl2:

I'm not going to drink anytime soon now. :puke:
lmao, hitting her.. not hitting ON her. :rofl2:

I'm not going to drink anytime soon now. :puke:

OMG! :zomg: good, I'd have chucked my shoes at him or something :angry: bastard.

looool of course you are, tbh. :smug:
but then he might have tripped you up, and I don't want that
Lmao :3
OMG! :zomg: good, I'd have chucked my shoes at him or something :angry: bastard.

looool of course you are, tbh. :smug:

When I saw them, I was like.. "hang about, this is wrong. Only husbands are allowed to hit their wives. :zomg:"

rofl, might give booze a miss on the 30th tbh. :smug:
When I saw them, I was like.. "hang about, this is wrong. Only husbands are allowed to hit their wives. :zomg:"

rofl, might give booze a miss on the 30th tbh. :smug:

LOOL ahah wow, so did she seem really upset etc.? and what did the police say? OMGOMG TELL ME EVERYTHING :excited: :daydreaming:

I might not even be coming on the 30th :smug:
LOOL ahah wow, so did she seem really upset etc.? and what did the police say? OMGOMG TELL ME EVERYTHING :excited: :daydreaming:

I might not even be coming on the 30th :smug:

It all happened really quickly innit. She was pretty shocked, but thankfully there was no facial damage. :zomg: What idiot still continues when he knows the police are coming. :facepalm2:

No, you're defo attending the meet 'n' greet. :smug:
It all happened really quickly innit. She was pretty shocked, but thankfully there was no facial damage. :zomg: What idiot still continues when he knows the police are coming. :facepalm2:

No, you're defo attending the meet 'n' greet. :smug:

Ohh what a dick. Was she very grateful? :sexface:

:colonhash:

I MIGHT NOT BE, TBH. :smile:
Ohh what a dick. Was she very grateful? :sexface:

:colonhash:

I MIGHT NOT BE, TBH. :smile:

She did say thanks but went away quickly. Can't really blame her, but a shagreward wouldn't have hurt. :colone:

W0T, WAI? :angry:
She did say thanks but went away quickly. Can't really blame her, but a shagreward wouldn't have hurt. :colone:

W0T, WAI? :angry:

Haha, did you have to go to the station this morning - as in after sleeping - or before you got home?

Andandand I dunno :colonhash:
Haha, did you have to go to the station this morning - as in after sleeping - or before you got home?

Andandand I dunno :colonhash:

After sleeping. So tired though, not had proper sleep.

You're coming.
Reply 797
GET A ROOM hurrhurr
After sleeping. So tired though, not had proper sleep.

You're coming.

Ohhh right, did they intimidate you?

Yeah, I am :colonhash:
Original post by failingatm
GET A ROOM hurrhurr

:facepalm2:

Ohhh right, did they intimidate you?

Yeah, I am :colonhash:

No, I don't get intimidated. :smug:

Latest