The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sorry I haven't had time to PM you that information yet. I'll get it done as soon as I can. I like your sig, by the way. It's the kind of sig a revolutionary would have.
Original post by burningnun
Sorry I haven't had time to PM you that information yet. I'll get it done as soon as I can. I like your sig, by the way. It's the kind of sig a revolutionary would have.

Thank you :smile:
:unsure:
OMGOMGOMG :laugh:
Reply 1204
Who is he sending for? :rofl3:
Oh ffs, I forgot about eastenders :sad: Let's forget this all and watch EE...
Tucking Fypo

ladipidoo
Reply 1206
aye, im bored of this anyway, gonna carry on playing fifa 11 :fatcontroller:
LOL Illusionary man...... CALM THE **** DOWN WID ALL THESE EDITS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Aite, lads?

Hate ninja quotes so much. :angry:
Original post by Tucking Fypo
Aite, lads?

Hate ninja quotes so much. :angry:

:laugh:

GUILTY.
APPAZ Fypo got some high heels to make him appear taller.
:smug:
How do you ninja quote? :moon:
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
What's a clitoris? Is it a rude word, like does it mean vagina lips? They could be a hood right? :teehee:

Yup! A girl's Beef Flaps

mmmmm Beef :drool:

beef flaps :sexface:

Another girl's Beef flaps :sogood:

Original post by Crazy Paving
Yo Jonny.

Yeah, I'm blacker than the oil spill. :afro:

Hey!

Quote me before I beat yo black ass! :slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:
Original post by Delta_Aitch
:laugh:

GUILTY.

"Grrr" :angry:

Original post by kimprovising
APPAZ Fypo got some high heels to make him appear taller.
:smug:

LOL, shut up. When are we going ice skating?
Original post by Ladipidoo
How do you ninja quote? :moon:

Just type the usual "
" ****, but don't leave a message in-between the square brackets.
You're the last person she wants to meet tbh. :nopity:
Original post by Delta_Aitch
Just type the usual "" ****, but don't leave a message in-between the square brackets.

:coma: Tenku! Wish I could rep this. :nopity:
Why did she tell you :sigh:
:sly:
Original post by Ladipidoo
You're the last person she wants to meet tbh. :nopity:

It's a love/hate relationship. :frown:

Latest