Yeah, but saves money and effort. :biggrin:
Reply 41
bazippit
I am unsure, but surely that would jusy involve you sending a tarted up e-mail

yes... i know i've seen a link for them today *give me 5 minutes*

lou xxx
Reply 42
cobra01977
I'm gonna send a girl i like a valentines day card anamously (or at least that was the idea) but i'm unsure weather to:

a) give it to her myself (blow the ananymity)
b) get a mate to give it to her
c) post it

Help, what do you think

do you LIKE the girl?
Reply 43
Cyst
Is it possible to send electronic valentine cards over the net?

do you have a hotmail address. if you do, got to compose + choose e-card instead of message... and see if they have any valentine's ones *was going to check but can't get into her hotmail at the mo*

so, anyone got any suggestions for the new bf's valentines?

lou xxx
Reply 44
lou p
do you have a hotmail address. if you do, got to compose + choose e-card instead of message... and see if they have any valentine's ones *was going to check but can't get into her hotmail at the mo*

lou xxx

a hearty handshake?
Reply 45
lou p

lou xxx

:eek: that was quick?!?!

under demand eh!
Reply 46
lou p

lou xxx

omg...theres one i saw, and it has a guy skydiving and then his parachute opens and the top says im falling for you!

it was SO cute@!
nonono...i think u misunderstand me Kingnik. I said it was a romantic gesture and I would be flattered, how on earth was that interpreted as refusing your offer of a rose :confused: *hands over a cough sweet and gives Kindnik a pat on the head* to clear up the confusion I LOVE ROSES!!!

Yes u may Cyst since you asked so nicely...you can have the last strawberry one :tongue:
Reply 48
curryADD
do you LIKE the girl?

Yes
Reply 49
lou p

lou xxx

How can you even consider sending an email for valentines day thats pathetic, it shows little thought or feeling.
Reply 50
cobra01977
How can you even consider sending an email for valentines day thats pathetic, it shows little thought or feeling.

i was merely answering someone's query... read the rest of the thread - someone asked if you can get valentine's ecards and i said yes.

i would possibly send one as well as a proper card for a laugh, but never as a replacement...

so anyone got any suggestions for valentines stuff for this new guy i'm seeing?

Ollie
:eek: that was quick?!?!

under demand eh!

you didn't expect me to wait around did you?... but yes this is quicker than i would normally, but these things happen *and i kinda knew it would when things with the ex didn't work out...*

lou xxx
Reply 51
lou p
i was merely answering someone's query... read the rest of the thread - someone asked if you can get valentine's ecards and i said yes.

i would possibly send one as well as a proper card for a laugh, but never as a replacement...

lou xxx

I wasnt having a go at you i was just talking in general, sorry.

I dunno what u should buy, men are really hard to buy for, what sort of guy is he
Reply 52
lou p

you didn't expect me to wait around did you?... but yes this is quicker than i would normally, but these things happen *and i kinda knew it would when things with the ex didn't work out...*

lou xxx

the only reason valentines day is a plus is that you can rub it in all ur single m8s faces, therefore do something that blatently displays to his friends that he is attached.
cobra01977
I wasnt having a go at you i was just talking in general, sorry.

I dunno what u should buy, men are really hard to buy for, what sort of guy is he

all guys r hard 2 buy for, espeically when u want to get somethin sentimental
lumpycustard

Agreed. Although you will find most boys aren't too bothered about presents at all.
Reply 55
lumpycustard

I agree, but gils are just as hard, sumtimes i like something sentimental, and also why do men never get bought flowers?
Reply 56
cobra01977
I'm gonna send a girl i like a valentines day card anamously (or at least that was the idea) but i'm unsure weather to:

a) give it to her myself (blow the ananymity)
b) get a mate to give it to her
c) post it

Help, what do you think

Post it but give some hint as to who its from... so that she would know its you if she thought about it.
Reply 57
Joey_Johns
Agreed. Although you will find most boys aren't too bothered about presents at all.

I'm as picky about what i buy other people as what i like myself, so that makes it twice as hard
Reply 58
txt_eva
Post it but give some hint as to who its from... so that she would know its you if she thought about it.

She will recognise my handwriting, its fairly disincitve and she knows me quite well
'cobra01977'
I agree, but gils are just as hard, sumtimes i like something sentimental, and also why do men never get bought flowers?

you would actually want flowers? i would prefer a decent t shirt personally or at least something that will still be around after a week

Latest

Trending

Trending