The Student Room Group

i hate hangout out with my friends

They keep on making so many plans and i just can't be bothered going to them all. My parents are already strict and it just keeps getting worse. We were going to do smt on valentines day but i just can't be bothered. I have too much work to do. They always say how we dont spend enough time together but we see eachother in school, we have the same frees and the same classes so idk why they think like that. Is it bad if i decline going to their valentines plans? I don't understand why they make so many plans when we see eachother at school, i just want to study
Original post by Anonymous #1
They keep on making so many plans and i just can't be bothered going to them all. My parents are already strict and it just keeps getting worse. We were going to do smt on valentines day but i just can't be bothered. I have too much work to do. They always say how we dont spend enough time together but we see eachother in school, we have the same frees and the same classes so idk why they think like that. Is it bad if i decline going to their valentines plans? I don't understand why they make so many plans when we see eachother at school, i just want to study

Tell them that you appreciate their attempt on spending time but you need a bit on space and propose something in the near future you are okay with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending