The Student Room Group

do girls like guys who are romantic?

Yeah and I mean CHEESY romantic. Buys you flowers, sends you good night texts, kiss your forehead when he leaves, cuddle you when you sick, etc. I wanna unleash this side of me but she will probably run scared.
Reply 1
Personally, I would absolutely ADORE this. I read a lot which has definitely raised my expectation levels ahah. However, everybody is different and while i'd love a guy who is cheesy and cuddles me, I don't think everybody feels this way. Think of it a little like scary movies, I'm terrible watching them but others love them.
Reading back over this i'm not too sure if I've helped at all but I really hope what ever you do, that girl loves you for being you (oo that rhymes haha)
Hope you have a great rest of your day :smile:
Reply 2
Some do, others don't.
Different girls often have very different attraction dealbreakers, ambitions, relationship expectations and lifestyle preferences.
Just as guys do.
Reply 3
One girl I knew didn't like flowery valentine type of cards. She wasn't really masculine like it anything kind of reasonably feminine, long hair, etc. She was somewhat into boy racer type of cars for sobe reason. So anyhow can depend on the girl, some may love it, sone loath it some more or less indifferent.

Also, may depend how into the girl I to the sender.

I would move in cautiously bit by bit if I were you. Get to know the girl first so she us familiar with you and on good terms so it doesn't come across as weird. If you come out of the blue in one big lay it all on the line deal then if it goes well great, if not, and it can happen! Major embarrassment. So kind of scout out the terrain first is what I'm saying.
Depends on the girl
Depends on the person. I would like it a lot, personally. Unfortunately my husband is about as romantic as a sandwich.
I do all of the above and don't consider myself particularly romantic (and certainly not cheesy!). Being affectionate is normal. If she runs a mile at that she's probably not that into you.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 7
Nah, it's irrelevant. Girls like guys who are handsome, tall, goodlooking :smile:
Original post by Cbr6
Nah, it's irrelevant. Girls like guys who are handsome, tall, goodlooking :smile:

All of your posts are about looks, replying ONLY to topics where you can push your incel propaganda. Who hurt you?!?!?!
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by SupremeMemer
All of your posts are about looks, replying ONLY to topics where you can push your incel propaganda. Who hurt you?!?!?!

Women... or at least a guy dressed as one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending