The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
If you need any help, you can ask me... But even better help would be... UsyCool1... CharlieBoardman... Others too!
Also, I did media in year 9, it was fun! Wish it was a longer course at times :L

Oh, don't worry, I don't need help :colonhash: I'm a proud person, offers of help are like insults to me :awesome:

Merci Beaucoup! Yes please :colondollar:

If you go back and look at my post, I'm sure you can appreciate the punny image I substituted :ahee:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Done :h:

EDIT: PAGE 200 BOOYEAH

Woo page 200! And I've also edited my post.

Ahah, thanks :P we should get to know each other :P more... I have a parc <-- memory regarding people...
So I may forget things... :colondollar:
Original post by MangoFreak
Oh, don't worry, I don't need help :colonhash: I'm a proud person, offers of help are like insults to me :awesome:

If you go back and look at my post, I'm sure you can appreciate the punny image I substituted :ahee:

I ask for help on here... Never ever used to though... Guess I realised my pride will hold me back :wink:

:five:

I'll be disappearing for a bit, friends, try not to be too sad at my absence :ahee:

Same! :biggrin: I was with WJEC so it was an easier ish A*

edexcel -.-
Original post by themancunian

Well as you can see there are 2 9's which could mean this involves some sort of classification; same with 7's, 1's. With those away you get:

Now that could be a word, it has 6 letters. Judging the topics I am guessing it is maths related so a 6 letter word which is maths related. It could be cosine...

Lol! Thanks! :wink:
I ask for help on here... Never ever used to though... Guess I realised my pride will hold me back :wink:

I genuinely don't need help though :emo: I just lack the materials to learn :biggrin:
:five:

I'll be disappearing for a bit, friends, try not to be too sad at my absence :ahee:

Love the picture xD very good pun! And bye :frown: your lack of presence (and you) shall bring misery... :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
I genuinely don't need help though :emo: I just lack the materials to learn :biggrin:

Aaah, but how do you know you won't get stuck on a question in the materials you don't have...:holmes::holmes:
Surprisingly I live quite close to City Stadium... Not telling you where I live though :creep:

hahah well it narrows it down :smile:

BTW to any other people my section 1 of the ISA was pretty easy tbh and now im feeling more confident in them now :biggrin:
Woo page 200!

We need to get to 4000 posts by tonight :colone:

Bye :puppyeyes:
Original post by techno836
edexcel -.-

Aaah, are they difficult? I'm doing my a level with wjec now :biggrin:
How many posts have been posted.on this?
How many posts have been posted.on this?

This is 3996 :wink:

Look in the blue bar on top of the posts, the post number is to the left of the report button.
Aaah, are they difficult? I'm doing my a level with wjec now :biggrin:

yes ... my teacher couldnt understand why we was on that board either ... but now its changed to OCR ..wich in my opinion is slightly easier -.- (even worse ..one year late ..guess it took our bad results to tell them highest was my B :smile: )

Aww congratulations you guys :tongue: Not as good as our year 11 thread, though :smug:
I'm on the app but I seem to have found a way...:holmes:
Let's not make this spam-ey! So what are you guys doing for the summer? I will be reading and revising...

Edit: Oh wait I am the 4000th post; wooo!
Original post by techno836
yes ... my teacher couldnt understand why we was on that board either ... but now its changed to OCR ..wich in my opinion is slightly easier -.- (even worse ..one year late ..guess it took our bad results to tell them highest was my B :smile: )

Were* :colondollar: someone had to fail for them to realise :P

Let's not make this spam-ey! So what are you guys doing for the summer? I will be reading and revising...

Edit: Oh wait I am the 4000th post; wooo!

Oh sorry :colondollar: I'm spamming... Urmmm... Well it'll be Ramadan... So I can't do much so I'll teach myself C1-4 S1-2 and M1-2 :biggrin: and results day...

Latest