The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usycool1

Oh right, well some of those awards in his sig were made up :lol:

Fair enough :tongue: It filled up pretty quickly though, so I assumed it was true :tongue:

I'm extremely gullible :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by social outcast
good luck i am getting geography to which exam board are you on

Thanks, you too! I'm on edexcel, you?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Our Year 10 thread is still more full than yours was! :tongue: Just you wait 'till we're in Year 11! :shakecane:

It said so in Blueray's signature :smile: I dunno how he knew, though.

Wow, that's a lot! :eek: Are those just possible options or are they all subjects that you're definitely taking?

They're subjects I will be doing, maybe even an AS in business, but I'm unsure about the EPQ
Fair enough :tongue: It filled up pretty quickly though, so I assumed it was true :tongue:

I'm extremely gullible :colondollar:

Spoiler

Haha I'm gullible too :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by shadab786ahmed
They're subjects I will be doing, maybe even an AS in business, but I'm unsure about the EPQ

Wow! :biggrin:

You're a hopeful medic, right? Sorry, I have the memory span of a goldfish :redface:
Original post by usycool1
Haha I'm gullible too :tongue:

Spoiler

Hey, did you know that if you say 'gulliable' really slowly, it sounds like you're saying 'usycool' :yep:

It's surprising how many people actually fall for this in real life :tongue:
Hey, did you know that if you say 'gulliable' really slowly, it sounds like you're saying 'usycool' :yep:

:lol: Nice try again :tongue:

Are you tying to make me fall for it again by trying to make me actually telling this to other people? :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Wow! :biggrin:

You're a hopeful medic, right? Sorry, I have the memory span of a goldfish :redface:

Ahah, nope! Medicine doesn't appeal to me... As much as... Engineering, especially CHEMICAL ENGINEERING! :biggrin: don't worry, I do to!
Ahah, nope! Medicine doesn't appeal to me... As much as... Engineering, especially CHEMICAL ENGINEERING! :biggrin: don't worry, I do to!

Ah yes, I remember now :yep:

Sorry :colondollar:

It wouldn't let me.quote your other post...

But yes! I hope you remember :smile: I sent you the story remember? You are a hopeful medic though, are you not? :P

But yes! I hope you remember :smile: I sent you the story remember? You are a hopeful medic though, are you not? :P

Yep, thanks a lot for that! :biggrin:

And nah, I'll never be good enough for medicine, and even if I was, I don't really have an interest in it. I mean, I adore Biology (and Chemistry, although not as much :tongue: ) but there's more to being a doctor than just that :smile:
Yep, thanks a lot for that! :biggrin:

And nah, I'll never be good enough for medicine, and even if I was, I don't really have an interest in it. I mean, I adore Biology (and Chemistry, although not as much :tongue: ) but there's more to being a doctor than just that :smile:

No problem! :biggrin:
Yeah, there is a lot more to being a doctor than that :smile: so what do you want to be or do? Biologist of some sort, botanist? :P and I'm sure you are more than capable...
No problem! :biggrin:
Yeah, there is a lot more to being a doctor than that :smile: so what do you want to be or do? Biologist of some sort, botanist? :P and I'm sure you are more than capable...

Something biology related would be absolutely fantastic :biggrin: (Famous last words, ha ha, I wonder if I'm still saying that while I'm doing A-Levels :rolleyes: ) Not quite sure exactly what I want to do yet, but yeah, Biology FTW!
Something biology related would be absolutely fantastic :biggrin: (Famous last words, ha ha, I wonder if I'm still saying that while I'm doing A-Levels :rolleyes: ) Not quite sure exactly what I want to do yet, but yeah, Biology FTW!

I shall remember this when we're in the sixth form :smile: or college :P I dislike biology but that may be due to teachers, but compared to physics and chemistry it's the most mind numbingly dull science :colondollar: well, we need biologists so :biggrin: keep it up!!
I shall remember this when we're in the sixth form :smile: or college :P I dislike biology but that may be due to teachers, but compared to physics and chemistry it's the most mind numbingly dull science :colondollar: well, we need biologists so :biggrin: keep it up!!

I used to feel the same way about Physics :tongue: At the beginning of the year I hated it! To me it was 'PhySUCKS' :colondollar: I'm liking it a lot more now though, even though I still find it a bit difficult at times. Managed to get the best grade in my year in it though so I can't be all that bad :redface: My teacher is absolutely brilliant, if it weren't for him I would probably still be in my stroppy 'physics is boring' mindset :tongue:
I used to feel the same way about Physics :tongue: At the beginning of the year I hated it! To me it was 'PhySUCKS' :colondollar: I'm liking it a lot more now though, even though I still find it a bit difficult at times. Managed to get the best grade in my year in it though so I can't be all that bad :redface: My teacher is absolutely brilliant, if it weren't for him I would probably still be in my stroppy 'physics is boring' mindset :tongue:

That's fair enough, lol at the phy sucks! :P I like it due to the sheer mathematical concepts behind it all :biggrin: I love maths so it's more that... Well done :wink: I haven't got the best grades yet as there were a fair few who got full UMS! But including coursework I'm the highest :biggrin: our teacher is a very peculiar character, I can't even describe his peculiarity... :P but I'm glad you have a good teacher, now you know how awesome physics is! :biggrin:
Sorry if my replies are slow...
It seems our year has a varied group of future scientists! From theoretical physicists to biologists and to chemical engineers! Science is truly fun.
Original post by themancunian
It seems our year has a varied group of future scientists! From theoretical physicists to biologists and to chemical engineers! Science is truly fun.

Loads of people on TSR want to go into a sciency field :tongue: But yeah, science is truly fun :yep:
That's fair enough, lol at the phy sucks! :P I like it due to the sheer mathematical concepts behind it all :biggrin: I love maths so it's more that... Well done :wink: I haven't got the best grades yet as there were a fair few who got full UMS! But including coursework I'm the highest :biggrin: our teacher is a very peculiar character, I can't even describe his peculiarity... :P but I'm glad you have a good teacher, now you know how awesome physics is! :biggrin:
Sorry if my replies are slow...

Yeah, that was kinda why I didn't like it! :redface: Maths is alright, but I don't really get on with it as well as other subjects. Well done! :biggrin: I don't have to do coursework as I'm doing the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus, what's it like? :smile: My teacher is a little on the eccentric side too, but he's funny :tongue:

And it's fine :tongue: My replies are kinda slow too 'cuz I'm watching weird YouTube videos. :tongue:

Original post by themancunian

Hells yeah! :biggrin:
Yeah, that was kinda why I didn't like it! :redface: Maths is alright, but I don't really get on with it as well as other subjects. Well done! :biggrin: I don't have to do coursework as I'm doing the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus, what's it like? :smile: My teacher is a little on the eccentric side too, but he's funny :tongue:

And it's fine :tongue: My replies are kinda slow too 'cuz I'm watching weird YouTube videos. :tongue:

Aah, I love maths, but you are amazing at English so... You make up in excess for it there! :biggrin: thanks :smile: aww, thats cool having no c/w but I think I gain more of a lead in it, our coursework is in three parts.
Research, Planning, Conclusion... It's out of 48 marks, part 2 (planning) includes a practical and everything! He isn't eccentric, just OCD and to make jokes, he pretends to be vain and arrogant :P

Aaah, I dread to think what they are :O I've currently been on a Prison Break spree... B-) loving it!

Latest