The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iLOVEmusic1234
Aha that's great :smile: :groovy:

Wahoo!! Look at you, posting away :') how's.your summer been, awaiting Any results? P
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Wahoo!! Look at you, posting away :') how's.your summer been, awaiting Any results? P

Aha, I think I'm getting the hang of this site now :biggrin:
My summer's been slightly boring but enjoyable.
Been out a few times, I guess :colondollar:
I wish, I get my results when I go back :eek:

What about you? :smile:
Original post by dinrah04
I can never win with the UK weather, the heat makes it impossible to sleep, the sun is blinding. But when its cold, damn it sure is cold. :angry:

I know right! It was a lot better back in the early 2000's :/
It's too hot to sleep at the moment :angry: :frown:
Aha, I think I'm getting the hang of this site now :biggrin:
My summer's been slightly boring but enjoyable.
Been out a few times, I guess :colondollar:
I wish, I get my results when I go back :eek:

What about you? :smile:

Wahoo, good :wink: enjoy it :tongue:
Aaah, I agree, boring but not extremely horrible :yes:
:eek: you don't go in :eek: your school sounds horrid! :tongue: and mean!!
Settling into bed to read 'Physics of the Future' now that's my 50 Shades of Grey, except without the obvious sexual connotations.

I know right! It was a lot better back in the early 2000's :/
It's too hot to sleep at the moment :angry: :frown:

I was new to the UK then, so it was a bit too cold to handle but definitely still better than now.
(edited 11 years ago)
Settling into bed to read 'Physics of the Future' now that's my 50 Shades of Grey, except without the obvious sexual connotations.

:lol: I need some nice books... I like my fictitious stories :tongue:
:lol: I need some nice books... I like my fictitious stories :tongue:

Damn speaking of fictitious stories, you've reminded me there's a new Artemis Fowl and I've yet to get a copy, cruel world.
Damn speaking of fictitious stories, you've reminded me there's a new Artemis Fowl and I've yet to get a copy, cruel world.

Really?! :biggrin: I read them when I was like eight... The one where they froze bodies or something keeping them alive? :tongue: don't know... But I like my Alex rider ones :biggrin:
Really?! :biggrin: I read them when I was like eight... The one where they froze bodies or something keeping them alive? :tongue: don't know... But I like my Alex rider ones :biggrin:

There's like 7 or 8 books now, but this is the last in the series :frown: I've not read them ;-; I liked the Harry Potter series (obviously :cool:), His Dark Materials, erm Dan Brown's trilogy which I can't name. I'm pretty into the fantastical I guess.
There's like 7 or 8 books now, but this is the last in the series :frown: I've not read them ;-; I liked the Harry Potter series (obviously :cool:), His Dark Materials, erm Dan Brown's trilogy which I can't name. I'm pretty into the fantastical I guess.

I liked Garth Nix? Sabriel, Lirael and Abhorsen! Epic! :colone:
I liked Garth Nix? Sabriel, Lirael and Abhorsen! Epic! :colone:

I remember reading those ooh, I never remembered the names of them though, just that the protagonist was female with hair described as 'raven-black' it's been on the tip of my tongue for months. Thanks for reminding me.

I think the Narnia series was a bit too outlandish for me, quite stupid really and also pretty sexist. Although I did win a quiz about it at the library, too cool for school :cool:
Wahoo, good :wink: enjoy it :tongue:
Aaah, I agree, boring but not extremely horrible :yes:
:eek: you don't go in :eek: your school sounds horrid! :tongue: and mean!!

I will :')
Yeah :smile: Still two weeks left ^_^
Trust me, It'd be easier if we went in so we could find out early but whatever :frown:
My school is horrible & mean :frown:
They're just fake when Ofsted come to inspect us -_-"

I was new to the UK then, so it was a bit too cold to handle but definitely still better than now.

Yep :/
I remember reading those ooh, I never remembered the names of them though, just that the protagonist was female with hair described as 'raven-black' it's been on the tip of my tongue for months. Thanks for reminding me.

I think the Narnia series was a bit too outlandish for me, quite stupid really and also pretty sexist. Although I did win a quiz about it at the library, too cool for school :cool:

Yeah, :biggrin: I loved those :biggrin: I've never read Narnia :tongue: right now I'm reading angels and demons :smile:

Dan Brown might possibly be the worst popular author on the face of the Earth :mad: He's terrible, honest-to-deities-I-don't-believe-in horrible.

His Dark Materials is the tits though :awesome: Was incredibly sad when I got to the end :emo:
Original post by MangoFreak
x

What's good night in German? And thank you, and things like that...

Bonne nuit... Good night....
Yeah, :biggrin: I loved those :biggrin: I've never read Narnia :tongue: right now I'm reading angels and demons :smile:

Ooh niceee.
My mother used to just get me a shed load of books, I had like every single 'Horrible' book out there, it's a shame my favourite history ones never came up in history lessons.

Dan Brown might possibly be the worst popular author on the face of the Earth :mad: He's terrible, honest-to-deities-I-don't-believe-in horrible.

His Dark Materials is the tits though :awesome: Was incredibly sad when I got to the end :emo:

How dare you show such disrespect and yes it was the best of tits. (um?)
How dare you show such disrespect and yes it was the best of tits. (um?)

:rofl:

Terrible. TERRIBLE :mad:
What's good night in German? And thank you, and things like that...

Bonne nuit... Good night....

Gute Nacht!

Thank you is "danke"
Thank you very much is "danke schön"

Please is "bitte"

"Darf ich?" - May I?
:rofl:

Terrible. TERRIBLE :mad:

You are the one who is terrible (joke)

Latest