The Student Room Group

Any point doing pre-2009 past papers? AQA chem

Hi all,

Just wondering whether there is any point in doing pre-2009 past papers for AQA A-level chem? Obviously this is because the syllabus changed after 2009 so will it still be useful for me to do the old past papers?

Reply 1
Original post by Part A
Hi all,

Just wondering whether there is any point in doing pre-2009 past papers for AQA A-level chem? Obviously this is because the syllabus changed after 2009 so will it still be useful for me to do the old past papers?

Definitely! There is an awful lot of overlap and with a few omissions, they're the same as current papers. They are difficult to get hold of though, I have CHEM 1 and 2 up to 2003 if you need any of them :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by abbie4884
Definitely! There is an awful lot of overlap and with a few omissions, they're the same as current papers. They are difficult to get hold of though, I have CHEM 1 and 2 up to 2003 if you need any of them :smile:

Thank you! which papers correspond with which, I'm a bit confused? :s-smilie: do you mean you have all the papers from 2003-uptil now? I have spotted quite a few on freeexampapers.com so not too stuck:smile: from which year should I start building up my collection? :L thanks:smile:
Reply 3
I'll check tomorrow :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending