And David Luiz ofc, best CM in the prem

Haha :tongue: !
Baines.

Sahin or Gustavo?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5224
sahin

kaka or ozil? (prime)
That is very difficult to say. Both of them have nice skills, but I tend more to Özil than Kaka.

Iniesta or Ribery?
Iniesta is a magician simple as

Aaron Wilbraham or Tommy Smith
Reply 5227
tommy smith

mertens or mirallis?
Reply 5228
mirallis

Kevin Doyle or Jermaine Beckford
Beckford.

Khedira or Javi Martinez

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5230
Martinez

lukaku or torres?
Torres at his best, lukaku now.

Hooper or Jelavic
Hooper. Oxlade or zaha?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zaha

Oxlade hasn't impressed me at all.

Hierro or Puyol?
Original post by Malevolent
Zaha

Oxlade hasn't impressed me at all.

Hierro or Puyol?

Doubt an Arsenal player has ever impressed you

Hierro

Van Der Vaart or Rosicky?
Original post by Zürich
Doubt an Arsenal player has ever impressed you

Hierro

Van Der Vaart or Rosicky?

I've already said before, I rate Wilshere, Koscielny, Cazorla. Just because I don't rate Oxlade doesn't mean I don't rate any of their players :rofl:
Zurich's logic. Picks a player from a different team. Must hate Arsenal. Lol.

Van Der Vaart. Love Rosicky but he barely plays and I think Van Der Vaart has had the better career.

Friedel or Jaskaalinen?
Original post by TheLittlestElf
Zurich's logic. Picks a player from a different team. Must hate Arsenal. Lol.

Van Der Vaart. Love Rosicky but he barely plays and I think Van Der Vaart has had the better career.

Friedel or Jaskaalinen?

Nah, just noticed a trend whereby pretty much every Arsenal youngster aint up to much according to him whilst they earn rave reviews elsewhere. Wilshere apparently wasnt in the same league as Thiago either and now AOC isnt impressive even as he is the best player on the pitch at the Maracana. No problem preferring others but seems to be more irrational to call every single player out as overrated.

VDV playing horrifically for HSV atm but probably agree due to injuries to Ros.

Friedel

Max Kruse or Szalai?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Zürich
Nah, just noticed a trend whereby pretty much every Arsenal youngster aint up to much according to him whilst they earn rave reviews elsewhere. Wilshere apparently wasnt in the same league as Thiago either and now AOC isnt impressive even as he is the best player on the pitch at the Maracana. No problem preferring others but seems to be more irrational to call every single player out as overrated.

VDV playing horrifically for HSV atm but probably agree due to injuries to Ros.

Friedel

Once again your putting words in my mouth :laugh:

I never said Wilshere isn't in the same league as Thiago, you guys were the one saying Thiago isn't in that same echelon of young midfielders like Pogba, Gotze and all that which he is.

I've never said I don't rate any Arsenal youngsters. I just don't rate Oxlade so far.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Malevolent
Once again your putting words in my mouth :laugh:

I never said Wilshere isn't in the same league as Thiago, you guys were the one saying Thiago isn't in that same echelon of young midfielders like Pogba, Gotze and all that which he is.

I've never said I don't rate any Arsenal youngsters. I just don't rate Oxlade so far. So how about you stop whining about it. Would you like me to say I rate every Arsenal player would that keep you happy sunshine?

Everything is relative I guess but AOC has 13 ENG caps at age 19, taken Utd/Brazil/ACMilan apart in MOTM performances etc. Marco Van Basten has described him as one of the biggest talents hes seen. May be overrated surely but he is still a proper little player with a good track record in big games. Zaha tbf has only ever been a big fish in a small pond, and in the Charity Shield looked like a headless chicken, so I dont understand the logic of preferring him but everyone is entitled to their opinion.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest