The Student Room Group

Another choice of Uni threa

Hi guys first post here, I know TSR must get flooded with these sort of silly questions but I'd really appreciate some feedback :smile:

I'm currently making the choice of my universities and well it's not going amazingly well. I'm not sure of anything, what course I'd like to do, what career I want or where want to study. Great start I know. :rolleyes:

I'm starting to sway towards geography, mainly physical geography simply because I enjoy it the most, and absolutely love all aspects of being outdoors. I was hoping to put this with my other subjects of either Maths or ICT to give me a wider "safety net". So lets say the course I will choose is physical geography with mathematics.

where I'm really starting to get stuck is where to study.
Should I stay at a university like Aberystwyth that although not terrificly prestigious is in a beautiful part of the country and is generally a nice place :biggrin:
Ooooor should I knuckle down and try to get into a more prestigious university, for example Durham.

I should probably mention that I'm predicted A*AA in Geog, Maths and ICT with welsh bac on top that's considered an A at both uni's mentioned :smile:

Sorry if this makes no sense, I'm really tired and stressed :rolleyes:
Thanks for taking the time to look.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending