The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Kurdt Morello
This is the question the Liberal Democrats have posed once or twice in the past - they want to expose all people to hardcore sex on TV. What do u guys reckon?

Positive education value.
Reply 2
corey
Positive education value.

fair point - what particularly?
Reply 3
Kurdt Morello
This is the question the Liberal Democrats have posed once or twice in the past - they want to expose all people to hardcore sex on TV. What do u guys reckon?

As the wise old hermit said, bad TV, bad sex. Good TV, good sex. :wink:
Reply 4
do u think it will allow people to take out their frustrations in their house rather than on the street against women ?
Reply 5
piginapoke
To what end?

Its already available if you really want to see it, are they actually suggesting it be screened at 8pm on a saturday night?

no - hardcore sex - explicit scenes of penetration etc. on terrestrial TV
Reply 6
Kurdt Morello
fair point - what particularly?

Lets face it, us men are just no good at giving oral sex to women. So, by introducing men to the techniques of oral sex on women through us seeing it explicitly done by THE EXPERTS can only lead to a greater amount of pleasure in the country.
Reply 7
Kurdt Morello

*ahem* (shifty eyes)

the internet and cable channels is enough isnt it?
Reply 8
corey
Lets face it, us men are just no good at giving oral sex to women. So, by introducing men to the techniques of oral sex on women through us seeing it explicitly done by THE EXPERTS can only lead to a greater amount of pleasure in the country.

Speak for yourself.
Reply 9
corey

i agree with Daveo corey - i am pretty good at it myself :tongue:
Reply 10
what is it with guys and sex? what is the obsession? seriously....
Reply 11
kokopops
what is it with guys and sex? what is the obsession? seriously....

read above carefully please
Reply 12
Kurdt Morello
i agree with Daveo corey - i am pretty good at it myself :tongue:

Ah BUT! Think of all the expert techniques you could learn!

Also, it would teach the women, who seem to fail at what seems such a simple task.
Reply 13
piginapoke
Only if it can be turned off at will (digital TV!).

You really want your 5/10/15 year old watching it?

agreed - but this is the Lib Dem line - not mine!!!
Reply 14
corey
Ah BUT! Think of all the expert techniques you could learn!

Also, it would teach the women, who seem to fail at what seems such a simple task.

no it would glamourise a seemingly laborious task :biggrin:
Reply 15
Kurdt Morello
no it would glamourise a seemingly laborious task :biggrin:

Kurdt, you soon could be driving your girlfriends to pleasures beyond their own comprehension all through sex on TV!
Reply 16
corey
Kurdt, you soon could be driving your girlfriends to pleasures beyond their own comprehension all through sex on TV!

:biggrin: i dont need the help - but i know of some girls that love the girl-girl action :wink:
Reply 17
Kurdt Morello
:biggrin: i dont need the help - but i know of some girls that love the girl-girl action :wink:

We can encourage equally homosexuality aswell as hetrosexuality! The benefits just keep on coming!

Also, its a well known fact, your partners won't exactly tell you that your shit.
Reply 18
corey
We can encourage equally homosexuality aswell as hetrosexuality! The benefits just keep on coming!

Also, its a well known fact, your partners won't exactly tell you that your shit.

only girlgirl though :biggrin:
Reply 19
Kurdt Morello
only girlgirl though :biggrin:

Well, obviously, it is the only fair way.

(waits for the idiot....)

Latest

Trending

Trending