The Student Room Group

MSc Finance / MSc Business Economics

I'm looking to apply to RSM and SSE for the courses above (along with some others) and I want to know if I'd be along the lines of a 'good' candidate:

Studying: Business Economics (currently on 1 st, predicted 1st)
GMAT: tba (im assmung around 670+, from my practice)
Work exp: JP Morgan Asset Management Internship
EC: Member of UEA Investment Society (one of the first of its kind, we actually invest real money in the market)

Won awards in my mathematics, letter of comendation from head of Eco at UEA, have an award for my role with my local council + an article written about me.

referee;s are head of eco and a lecturer who knows people at those two universities. Do i stand a chance?
Sounds pretty good to me! :smile:
your gmat has to be at least 690 or above for sse.a friend of mine got rejected with a 670
Original post by Jakeh
I'm looking to apply to RSM and SSE for the courses above (along with some others) and I want to know if I'd be along the lines of a 'good' candidate:

Studying: Business Economics (currently on 1 st, predicted 1st)
GMAT: tba (im assmung around 670+, from my practice)
Work exp: JP Morgan Asset Management Internship
EC: Member of UEA Investment Society (one of the first of its kind, we actually invest real money in the market)

Won awards in my mathematics, letter of comendation from head of Eco at UEA, have an award for my role with my local council + an article written about me.

referee;s are head of eco and a lecturer who knows people at those two universities. Do i stand a chance?
Reply 3
You are definitively getting offer from RSM... Aim higher dude... and if you find difficult GMAT, try GRE.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending