Oh sick. You play squash then?

Sent from le me via HTC Desire S

I play squash :biggrin:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Bexda
I retook my AS Levels :P Haha, yeah right! My mother has brought me bed linen and lots of it, a toostie making machine, recipe books..I'm getting the feeling they are looking forward to me moving out :L

Ooh toastie makers not a bad idea actually :smile: I can cook ok, it's just finding the motivation to actually go and do it.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 982
Original post by David Sayers
No don't worry, there's two of us here still waiting. Don't think they've started handing out offers for glenside yet, what you studying?

Oh sweeeeet! I heard today that they dont tell you until you get an unconditional offer after exams too! I'm doing adult nursing :-) yourself?

I stayed home during my year and I've just worked and done some volunteering. I've got an unconditional so I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore! Good bye boring work experience...
Home making is my favourite thing so far, buying linen, towels etc. I'm big into my cooking too so kitchen shopping is top of my list. Can't wait.

Original post by Bexda
I did an extra year too! WOOO! :biggrin: I'm a Year 14! Yay for us oldies :L

So am I! Took a year out before deciding I actually did want to do a levels! Pleased there are a few other oldies! :biggrin:

Original post by rhitaylor
Oh sweeeeet! I heard today that they dont tell you until you get an unconditional offer after exams too! I'm doing adult nursing :-) yourself?

Where'd you here that? I get my results soon cos I don't have exams ;p so it's hopefully not too long before I know. Oh, got a few friends going for that at other Uni's. Doing paramedics :biggrin: you have much work to do to get in?

Original post by KateFlorence
I stayed home during my year and I've just worked and done some volunteering. I've got an unconditional so I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore! Good bye boring work experience...
Home making is my favourite thing so far, buying linen, towels etc. I'm big into my cooking too so kitchen shopping is top of my list. Can't wait.

You're going for physio right? That on glenside? That must feel so good knowing straight away that you're definitely going somewhere! Does everything you've bought match? ;p long as I've got my duvet and a gym, I don't need anything else :smile: sports place looks wicked!

Anybody else looked at their loans vs their accomodatio prices?

I'm left with about £20 a week for food, drink and everything else XD

Looks like i'm working until September, then Getting subsidised by the parents!
Original post by MrIronDream

About the same for me, but as I'm
Not a big drinker I don't go out and buy alcohol a lot so money saved there plus my mum will give me around 40 pound a month as she does now

Original post by MrIronDream

Yh :/ and throw in car insurance each month too :/ not worked it out yet but it might turn out to be a good idea to have my mum as my magic number ;p

Yh :/ and throw in car insurance each month too :/ not worked it out yet but it might turn out to be a good idea to have my mum as my magic number ;p

You can't have cars on campus so
Do you really need a car with all the buses?

Original post by Jack22031994
You can't have cars on campus so
Do you really need a car with all the buses?

Yh I'm on glenside so can have a permit and cos I'm doing paramedics I'll be starting 12 hour shifts at stupid o clock in the morning, not that i mind, i cant wait, but unfortunately that means commuting insurance too :/ which adds a couple hundred. They said on open day that they "can't say you have to have a car to do this course, but, you need a car"

Just have to save up over the summer that's all. Insurance is crazy for young people

(edited 11 years ago)
Yh I'm on glenside so can have a permit and cos I'm doing paramedics I'll be starting 12 hour shifts at stupid o clock in the morning, not that i mind, i cant wait, but unfortunately that means commuting insurance too :/ which adds a couple hundred. They said on open day that they "can't say you have to have a car to do this course, but, you need a car"

Just have to save up over the summer that's all. Insurance is crazy for young people

Ah ok

You're going for physio right? That on glenside? That must feel so good knowing straight away that you're definitely going somewhere! Does everything you've bought match? ;p long as I've got my duvet and a gym, I don't need anything else :smile: sports place looks wicked!

Yeah Physio on Glenside. It does, it feels amazing! Literally had nothing to worry about since April when I got my offer. So glass I never had the go through the "am I going to get the results I need for my offer" on results day, must be so nerve racking. Yep everything matches :wink: towels to duvet etc haha, I'm such a homey person. I've recently become a gym fanatic in the last few weeks so I'll be interested to see the facilities. What kind of offer do you have?

Original post by Jack22031994
Ah ok

What campus you on? Studying?

What campus you on? Studying?

Frenchay
Studying Politics & International Relations

GO POLITICS :smile: hope there's interesting people on my course that I can argue with, preferably some posh toff, hahah
Original post by orange'94
GO POLITICS :smile: hope there's interesting people on my course that I can argue with, preferably some posh toff, hahah

I'm doing politics and IR

I wouldn't say I'm posh but I'm a member of the conservative party

Reply 998
Does anyone know which rooms are the disabled rooms at UWE Brecon Court ?
Not sure if this helps at all but this gives dates on freshers.
http://www.uwesu.org/news/article/uwesu/Freshers-2012-Key-Dates/

and the site is also really good for information!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending