The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medbh4805
There are three sigmas actually, capital Σ, medial σ and terminal ς :sexface:

terminal isn't used in maths though afaik :colonhash:

I swear terminal and medial are the same thing but just written differently. I mean it's just the terminal is at the end of the word :smile: so yes hehe
Reply 1981

Reminds me of last night...
Reply 1982
Is any one sitting the History Aptitude Test on Wednesday?!
Original post by Doojam
Yeah, we don't need your terminal sigma :cool:

:cry2:
Reply 1984
:cry2:

Cough - obselete - cough
Original post by Brand New Eyes
:woo: yay! oh my gosh! You read through this whole thread? Haha I swear 10% of my posts go ignored.

Yeah - I've been reading through to get up to date - I go away for a couple of days, and everyone moves to a new thread and gets up to thousands of posts in the meantime :tongue:

I WANT TO BE HIM.

I'm hoping that at some point in maths lessons we're going to move onto a new module, N1 (Numb3rs 1), which is applying mathematical methods to crime solving, instead of boring old statistics and mechanics - it's a shame no-one else watches it, as it's awesome (although the intro to the first couple of series put me off slightly initially - "we use math every day...")
Original post by Doojam

Reminds me of last night...

:teehee:

Spoiler

Original post by Doojam
Who's Rhys and why does he know my name? :tongue:

Manic Fuzz

Original post by fudgesundae
Sounds fun, but its not always for me lol :tongue:

Yeh they're pretty good, saw them live last year which was fun.

And wow that post count has crept up on me slightly there.

Indeed, I have actually ridden once or twice but it was painful. I don't understand how they do it :no:

Woo same, Reading or O2 Arena... coz I was at both. Bit of a keen fan me?

Which college are you going for? :biggrin: and add yourself to the stalking page

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Oxford_Applicants_Stalking_Page_2012_Entry
Original post by RPM1

Yes! fml.
Reply 1989
Original post by Brand New Eyes
Manic Fuzz

How did he come upon this knowledge?
Original post by Doojam
Cough - obselete - cough

except for the 13 million people who speak modern Greek....:colonhash:
Reply 1991
Are there any equations involving tau? poor thing seems to always be forgotten about :sad:

Question. Answered.
Reply 1992

Haha, I was just messing with you :wink:
Original post by dragonmeister
Yeah - I've been reading through to get up to date - I go away for a couple of days, and everyone moves to a new thread and gets up to thousands of posts in the meantime :tongue:

I'm hoping that at some point in maths lessons we're going to move onto a new module, N1 (Numb3rs 1), which is applying mathematical methods to crime solving, instead of boring old statistics and mechanics - it's a shame no-one else watches it, as it's awesome (although the intro to the first couple of series put me off slightly initially - "we use math every day...")

Naww ^^ oops... we sure like to chat. I forgot that you're applying for PPE! :huff: you're my competition you are.

:ee: hopefully! we need to write to edexcel! :yes: I love the one when Charlie has higher clearance than Don and Don is like "what are you doing here?" and then he goes "You're on first name terms with the head of the FBI?!" LAWL
A written alphabet isn't very useful for conversing out loud in...
Original post by ReBee
Question. Answered.

upsilon only has one use :sad:
Original post by RPM1

:yep: as are many other people on this thread, who seem to post once and then leave.... what is it with Historians?

I've decided to officially stop freaking out about it, there's not much I can revise I've looked over some AS/A2 stuff I'm studying at the moment...as long as you use the full 2 hours and read the questions carefully I see no reason to panick :smile:

(No doubt this mentality will last about 1 hour and then the panick/mania/hysterics will re-commence!)

Where else are you applying to? :smile:

Good luck :biggrin:
Original post by fluteflute
A written alphabet isn't very useful for conversing out loud in...

gtfo with your pedantry :colonhash:
Original post by Doojam
How did he come upon this knowledge?

:dontknow: he said he had you on fb and tumblr?
Original post by RPM1

Do you know what period you want to use for the c question?

Latest

Trending

Trending