The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Doojam
Oh. Draw a sketch - it helps a lot. And rotate the paper. It might seem a bit silly but it is also really useful.

You don't have school? Hmm. You're such a mystery :tongue:

And I don't find her face annoying just the way she acts. It's true that a second Caggie is not necessary - she causes enough drama on her own, haha.

Does someone have a crush? :wink:

I'm just a slow drawer-writer aha but willz do! Thanks :smile:

Oh you missed the convo, :tongue: I'm still on half term ya see.

I know! and she is such a rah! Although I guess they all are. Gap year as a ski instructor :huff: I wonder what uni she's at, but yes yes yes! She needs to get with spencer or something to spice things up :biggrin:

OMFDZ :giggle: maaaybe :wink: He's so pretty and gorge
Original post by Brand New Eyes
It's just all fin and games for you this term isn't it :console: aww
Haha, it's okay actually... have I mentioned before that until this week I've had more free lessons than lessons?

Haha dw I'm not actually crying, I just feel so rejected! Maybe they will email me... or maybe not. We shall see! I like how you KNOW the phone number.
I copied it off the email, I didn't learn it off by heart... :tongue: Aww, don't feel rejected, there are better things in life than QT :wink: If we ever meet I can show you...

:lol: ^^ Naww. It's okay, I just stole one off flickr but oh yes! I thought I'd seen it somewhere before! Glee :heart: you music nerd :music:
You mean you have a Glee calendar too?! :eek: I don't have sky so haven't been following season three...

Anyway, I'm guessing you're off to revise Maths so...
Nah, my revision is done I think. I only need to get 42% to be interviewed...

Good luck for the MAT tomorrow! :biggrin: Here is a lucky :flower2: for you
Ah thank you! I will take it into the exam tomorrow (alongside my lucky Oxford CS pens...). Have a :heart: to wish you luck with the TSA :smile:
Original post by Joshp
Anyone else done almost no work for the HAT other than sort of glance at past papers? Please? Someone?!

:hello: I've looked at the papers to get an idea but I haven't really done much detailed practice and I certainly haven't revised for the essay question. Just hoping the paper isn't too horrible and I can give a decent performance.

Good luck!
Original post by dnumberwang
For the tests there's only one thing you need to remember. RTFQ

nice avatar

Thanks :wink: I finally figured out how to add one slash one that fits the file size :huff: TSR.

RTFQ?
For the tests there's only one thing you need to remember. RTFQ
This is the best advice anyone can ever give.
Original post by Odiem23
Does anyone know if Oxford (or any other university) ever ask to see your EPQ?
They won't :smile: They might ask you about it at interview though.
Reply 2326
I'm just a slow drawer-writer aha but willz do! Thanks :smile:

Oh you missed the convo, :tongue: I'm still on half term ya see.

I know! and she is such a rah! Although I guess they all are. Gap year as a ski instructor :huff: I wonder what uni she's at, but yes yes yes! She needs to get with spencer or something to spice things up :biggrin:

OMFDZ :giggle: maaaybe :wink: He's so pretty and gorge

Oh, sorry. It's alright for some, isn't it? :tongue:

*jet ski instructor :wink: God knows which uni. Are we meant to assume she's staying in London (and therefore it's in the capital)? I thought Louise was older because she surprised me by going back to uni.

And at first I didn't understand why he was popular with the ladies... but now I can see why he would be, haha.
Right, going out for a meal tonight, but my friends want to go out clubbing after.... have to say I'm sorely tempted...but....

entrance tests......y u ruin my social life????? :angry: :angry: :angry:
Thanks :wink: I finally figured out how to add one slash one that fits the file size :huff: TSR.

RTFQ?

I have it as a poster in my room :colondollar:

Read the ****ing question. I think there'll be one question where I miss something I should have read and get it epically wrong :colonhash:
Original post by fluteflute
Haha, it's okay actually... have I mentioned before that until this week I've had more free lessons than lessons?

I copied it off the email, I didn't learn it off by heart... :tongue: Aww, don't feel rejected, there are better things in life than QT :wink: If we ever meet I can show you...

You mean you have a Glee calendar too?! :eek: I don't have sky so haven't been following season three...

Nah, my revision is done I think. I only need to get 42% to be interviewed...

Ah thank you! I will take it into the exam tomorrow (alongside my lucky Oxford CS pens...). Have a :heart: to wish you luck with the TSA :smile:

Yep you did yesterday... in your free :lol: I'm so jealous, acutally no I;m really not, I never get anything done in my frees :biggrin: I spend most of it watching Downton/TOWIE/MiC lulz

(edited 12 years ago)

Read the ****ing question. I think there'll be one question where I miss something I should have read and get it epically wrong :colonhash:
The timing is quite important... because you need to read everything carefully and check for silly mistakes. But of course there's also a time limit!
Reply 2331
Good luck my Oxford buddies! :hugs:
Original post by medbh4805
My old history teacher used to make us write in fountain pen...used to shout at people for using biros :rofl:

I go to a very traditional school tbf :colonhash:

It blew my mind when I got to secondary school and fountain pens with royal blue ink in weren't compulsory :rolleyes:
Original post by 4 I Murder Carrots Fun
It blew my mind when I got to secondary school and fountain pens with royal blue ink in weren't compulsory :rolleyes:

we had to write in pencils at primary school

abominable!! :fuhrer:

:woo: I was gna gets it but I dont have enough space on my wall. I have one of Hayley on my door :heart: shesofit ha. And a band one from Kerrang or summit when I was like 14 lolz... and all the album covers. Okay I'll stop talking before I bore you will the deets :rolleyes:

Oh! :smile: yes same! I really need to RTFQ because I always try to rush and skim and therefore miss crucial things out :frown:
Original post by Groat
Good luck my Oxford buddies! :hugs:

Aww Thanks Sam :h:

You too! ...

oh wait. You have no tests :frown:
Reply 2336
Good luck everyone :redface:

I remember a teacher writing that on the board before our GCSE exams and telling us it stood for "read the question". 3 girls didn't get it so the teacher spent ages trying to explain it without actually using the word, until someone got fed up and just shouted it out. Even then one of them said "I don't get it. What do you mean read the question?". :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending