The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Brand New Eyes
:lol: fancy dress or do you just like a bit of feminine sparkle :wink:?

:wink: Actually, it was a birthday present for my friend :lol:

Original post by Ambs
it got cancelled because it didn't have enough viewers :sad:

WHAT!? :eek: Just, what!

Original post by fluteflute
It's kinda funny, because I was writing about that post and went "wow, actually languages seem kinda cool..." :tongue:

:devil: Mwahah you're slowly being converted to the linguist-side!
Original post by such_a_lady
x
That was one epic post. You deserve a prize! (Pro tip for the future: split them all into individual posts, that way you boost your post count :wink:)
Original post by JMusson
I quite like, smile, ignore comment, move conversation swiftly on as a reply, safest.

yeh I guess that would work too :tongue:
Reply 383
Original post by manic_fuzz
WHAT!? :eek: Just, what!

I know! Belgians suck so badly. No wonder I'm trying to escape to the UK :tongue:
Original post by spectator1993
Is it worth the effort of asking to join the FB group? I'm not sure I want it published on my profile.
The group is "closed" so that anything you post in there can only be seen by members of the group :smile: And you can delete the "Joe joined Group X" from your wall.

(But if your friends look hard enough they can see you're in the group if they want.)
Original post by punctuation
Nietzsche :woo:

Are you on the FB group, by the way?

:lol: I thought I recognized him. Urgh him and his existentialism is nauseating (get it! haha I am too funny sometimes)

and no, I am not :smile: Why?
:wink:)

If we both end up at Oxford, I'm teaching you German. Settled.
:wink: Actually, it was a birthday present for my friend :lol:

:lol: must be a close friend :wink:

Although girls buy boxers for guys! It's just rare to see it work the other way around :rolleyes:

Francais? non? :france:
The group is "closed" so that anything you post in there can only be seen by members of the group :smile: And you can delete the "Joe joined Group X" from your wall.

(But if your friends look hard enough they can see you're in the group if they want.)

Except for that one time when you made it open :lol:
Original post by Ambs
I know! Belgians suck so badly. No wonder I'm trying to escape to the UK :tongue:

Yaaay! There are like endless amounts of gleeks here, you'll fit in well :biggrin:

:lol: must be a close friend :wink:

Although girls buy boxers for guys! It's just rare to see it work the other way around :rolleyes:

Hahaha! Not in that way, a good friend, but i'm kinda the funny/OTT person in that friendship group, so i thought it'd be good to get her and make her wear a bright gold bra for her birthday while in a really posh restaurant :biggrin:

OUI!
:devil: Mwahah you're slowly being converted to the linguist-side!
Please! No fighting over what to teach me!

Except for that one time when you made it open :lol:
Shhh. Did anyone else see: the FB group got raided by idiots who decided to swear their head up? And now I'm giving up my dictatorship... ah it's great fun :tongue: Almost as fun as this thread... actually that's a lie. The FB group moves a little fast for poor old Greg...
(edited 12 years ago)

Hahaha! Not in that way, a good friend, but i'm kinda the funny/OTT person in that friendship group, so i thought it'd be good to get her and make her wear a bright gold bra for her birthday while in a really posh restaurant :biggrin:

OUI!

Finalement! Quelqu'un pour partager mon amour de la langue française :love:

I see :lol:
I like your style :wink:
Please! No fighting over what to teach me!

Shhh. Did anyone else see: the FB group got raided by idiots who decided to swear their head up? And now I'm giving up my dictatorship... ah it's great fun :tongue: Almost as fun as this thread...

:lol: I wasn't fighting to teach you it! I was asking Chiara if she speaks French so she can teach me!

Erm I don't know? :frown: So you made it closed again? haha What do you mean giving up :O Does that mean you won't be the admin anymore!? Who will me?

And don't lie, you love us/this thread way more than those facebookers :colone:
If anyone wants to learn (slightly wonky) French I'll be happy to attempt to teach it if we were both to go to Oxford. (And you'll all learn about the beauties of maths, whether you want to or not.)
Please! No fighting over what to teach me!.

:frown: I wanted to fight

Shhh. Did anyone else see: the FB group got raided by idiots who decided to swear their head up? And now I'm giving up my dictatorship... ah it's great fun :tongue: Almost as fun as this thread... actually that's a lie. The FB group moves a little fast for poor old Greg...

Oh i missed it :tongue: I've made it so that i don't get chat notifications from the group, and i rarely check the actual page :mmm:

Finalement! Quelqu'un pour partager mon amour de la langue française :love:

I see :lol:

Héhé bien sur, j'aime le francais, c'est la meilleure langue que je n'aie jamais parlé :wink: Tout le monde l'aime!
:lol: I wasn't fighting to teach you it! I was asking Chiara if she speaks French so she can teach me!

Erm I don't know? :frown: So you made it closed again? haha What do you mean giving up :O Does that mean you won't be the admin anymore!? Who will me?

And don't lie, you love us/this thread way more than those facebookers :colone:

I self teach :teehee:

Yeah, they're dull :lol:

Héhé bien sur, j'aime le francais, c'est la meilleure langue que je n'aie jamais parlé :wink: Tout le monde l'aime!

Original post by anyone_can_fly
If anyone wants to learn (slightly wonky) French I'll be happy to attempt to teach it if we were both to go to Oxford. (And you'll all learn about the beauties of maths, whether you want to or not.)

ME ME ME!!! :smile: And we'd both me at Merton so it'd work :woo:
nous devrions former un club!

Did you know that until 2007 girls lived in seperate buildings to guys! :eek: thankfully they changes this :wink:

I am in. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending