The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1620
Original post by such_a_lady

Original post by such_a_lady
There is no way I'm starting a presentation on the imperfect and preterite now, sod that.

I'm going to bed. :colonhash: Can't even remember my timetable ARGH

form
spanish [time to email teacher for doing 90% of the huge amounts of work and not the ppt]
errr
lit
lit [time to wikipedia books i should have read]
german
german

:colonhash:

Dopple Deutsch is win! :biggrin:
Original post by JMusson
Dopple Deutsch is win! :biggrin:

3 hours 5 minutes J! :colone:
Reply 1622
Original post by Brand New Eyes

3 hours 5 minutes J! :colone:

Ahaha. Minor issues, minor issues.
Original post by JMusson
Ahaha. Minor issues, minor issues.

Or 4 hours even :no: I can sooo count

Okies :smile: what are the major issues then :eek:
Reply 1624

Or 4 hours even :no: I can sooo count

Okies :smile: what are the major issues then :eek:

The major issues are the 2 problem sheets (~5 hours each) due in 10pm Tuesday, but I'm off to Ely cathedral Tuesday morning so they need to be handed in Monday.. I've done 2 questions.. Thats a more major issue.

*Whoo. 150 posts in.. 5 days. Deary me boys and girls, what have I got myself into..*
Original post by JMusson
Omicron? No one uses omicron, it looks like 0. Very annoying for notation. Ahaha ah well, good that you're trying. I'm sure even Tommy Cooper had a few poor jokes once..

Erm.. Yea.. 9-4 every day and teachers who aren't quite as good at maths as our tutors and not being able to purchase alcoholic beverages and not being almost completely independent.. and not having to do your own laundry.. you've got me.

1)It's only grammar, it's not that important when comparing to someone like her :sexface:
2) Excellent, admission you want to be converted, stage 1 complete
3)All games? Even the games our fellow threaders have been talking about for some time recently? :wink: :wink2:
Jenga is such an awesome game though.

Haha yea yea whatever. Y'all are going to have over a hundred pages by the time I return I don't doubt.

But it sounds cool :cool: *rubs out line in career list*

Good to know I made you crack! it's actually 825-1555 but meh deeets. Also, not that it's any match but my Maths teacher did go to Hertford :h: and I do do my own laundry! although I guess it's not quite the same...

1) :love: sexface indeed
2) haha well if you want to take it way sure... what's stage 2 then?
3) that was a game?! haha I thought it was just an average conversation :rolleyes: ah immaturity

It sure is... but have you played... *drum roll*

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by JMusson
The major issues are the 2 problem sheets (~5 hours each) due in 10pm Tuesday, but I'm off to Ely cathedral Tuesday morning so they need to be handed in Monday.. I've done 2 questions.. Thats a more major issue.

*Whoo. 150 posts in.. 5 days. Deary me boys and girls, what have I got myself into..*

ERM go to sleep/get off the intwerwebs/start now if you can muster it
:console: gotta do it eventually and all that

:lol: indeed JUST GO! x

1500 posts already...
Reply 1627
But it sounds cool :cool: *rubs out line in career list*

Good to know I made you crack! it's actually 825-1555 but meh deeets. Also, not that it's any match but my Maths teacher did go to Hertford :h: and I do do my own laundry! although I guess it's not quite the same...

1) :love: sexface indeed
2) haha well if you want to take it way sure... what's stage 2 then?
3) that was a game?! haha I thought it was just an average conversation :rolleyes: ah immaturity

It sure is... but have you played... *drum roll*

Spoiler

Spoiler

But..no.

Well that's why you can't come to guest night any time soon. The fact that it books up almost as soon as it becomes avaliable is beside the point. My maths teacher went to New, I mean, she was insanely awesome.. but I swear one of my tutors is just on another level. It's crazy. Amazing. But crazy.

1) Aaah Emma.. <3
2) Stage 2 is simple. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22yNaLdiGA
3) Oh.. well.. err.. thats awkward.. interviews won't be quite as fun for you as I'd hoped. Mwa

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1628

ERM go to sleep/get off the intwerwebs/start now if you can muster it
:console: gotta do it eventually and all that

:lol: indeed JUST GO! x

1500 posts already...

*Just leaves.*

ahem. Factor of 10 hun..
Original post by JMusson
But..no.

Well that's why you can't come to guest night any time soon. The fact that it books up almost as soon as it becomes avaliable is beside the point. My maths teacher went to New, I mean, she was insanely awesome.. but I swear one of my tutors is just on another level. It's crazy. Amazing. But crazy.

1) Aaah Emma.. <3
2) Stage 2 is simple. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x22yNaLdiGA
3) Oh.. well.. err.. thats awkward.. interviews won't be quite as fun for you as I'd hoped. Mwa

Spoiler

Spoiler

But...yes

:rolleyes: you wouldn't haveinvited me? Okays, I wouldn't want to be poisoned anyway. But yes the 9-4 schedule is somewhat problematic :lol: Crazy amazing is the way to be (Y)

1) erm I don't really have a reply now :/ there are only so many comments you can make *fantasizes*
2) I do love the Janitor... I'll admit but JD is plain annoying
3) oh... that... is ... so... awkies. Erm we can still play the game? yes? :yes:

:king2:

Original post by JMusson
*Just leaves.*

ahem. Factor of 10 hun..

:smile: :frown: Good.

Je ne comprends pas :no: facteur de dix?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by spectator1993
Hey. A few days ago I asked for a table with stats for course/college applications. It was very colourful. And also useful! But I can't find it now. Does anybody have the link please? :biggrin:
Original post by spectator1993
Darling FluteFlute, I don't suppose you know where I can find that table that is colourful and shows the admissions stats on different courses and at different colleges? Thank you :biggrin:

You want this one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_GB&hl=en_GB&key=0Asg7Ze9sc7PfdFlfdjdKWXdQNU1ZVElSTGRUME9kbkE&output=html

(I know the useless others have been giving you the wrong one :wink:)

Original post by punctuation
WHAT? IS THIS MORE FLIRTING I ESPY
No, just flattery to try and get what she wants after she called me a girl :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
Brand New Eyes, do reveal your true identity!
I know how to get her to!

1) Would you accept?
2) Wouldn't it you find it strange if I added you?
3) You know I'd just stalk you:yes:
If we can get her to add JMusson... it'll make our stalking much easier.
I know! typical Greg making up words.

I did find flaws with this and made myself a whole one with extra stuff :lol: because I'm cool I have too much time
Show us your spreadsheet?
Yeah! Not fair if you keep it to yourself... share the love...
Original post by medbh4805
I currently go to an all girls' school. I can't say I don't like it :colone:
That explains so much of your behaviour on this thread...
Original post by medbh4805
see you all wednesday night :colone:
You'll be back before :tongue:
I wish more awesome historical figures went to St John's
We get Tony Blair, and Jethro Tull (ummm, random some agriculturalist, but the rock band is named after him...)
Reply 1636
Original post by JMusson
Supporting characters? **** I thought the series was about him.. oh gawd.. thats awk.

Aha, I couldn't think of a better word for him, although he's clearly pretty major, I always see JD and Turk as the main pair. :wink:

Original post by KingMessi
Oh, he is my favourite, no doubt. I aspire to have his God Complex. :lol:

:five:

I have that God complex... :wink:
Original post by fluteflute
You'll be back before :tongue:

goddammit :sad:
Original post by fluteflute
That explains so much of your behaviour on this thread...

what do you mean by that? :indiff:
Reply 1639
But...yes

:rolleyes: you wouldn't haveinvited me? Okays, I wouldn't want to be poisoned anyway. But yes the 9-4 schedule is somewhat problematic :lol: Crazy amazing is the way to be (Y)

1) erm I don't really have a reply now :/ there are only so many comments you can make *fantasizes*
2) I do love the Janitor... I'll admit but JD is plain annoying
3) oh... that... is ... so... awkies. Erm we can still play the game? yes? :yes:

:king2:

:smile: :frown: Good.

Je ne comprends pas :no: facteur de dix?

Haha not really.. London to Trinity on a Friday night in 3 hours is very doable.. but that's beside the point.
Iknowes. Loveage when he just goes "oh well I would have proved it this way.." and starts on some crazy method of proof where we haven't heard of half the concepts :biggrin: Learn fast.

1)So few of the replies are appropriate for public viewing :wink:
2)Stage 2, acceptance of love for janitor, complete.
3)Well.. I'm not sure if you'd be very good at the game...

Aaah I just got what you meant, 1500 posts for the thread, but the thread hasn't been going 5 days, my account has and I have 150 posts in 5 days.. Implying much too much time spent on here :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending