The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Toronto353
QFA

Any update on the manifestos?
Original post by Moleman1996
Any update on the manifestos?

No manifestos have been received unfortunately. I'll send another PM out tonight.
Original post by toronto353
No manifestos have been received unfortunately. I'll send another PM out tonight.

Dammmmmmmn :s Half expected this but hoped it wouldn't happen :/

K, cheers :P
Reply 223
I would run but seeing as I'm stepping down, I don't think there is any point.
Original post by Lipvig
I would run but seeing as I'm stepping down, I don't think there is any point.

I might run for presidency again seen as its not going good :/ Cant put the time needed in really, but I suppose anyone is better than noone until someone else who can put more into it can step up to take it
Reply 225
I might run for presidency again seen as its not going good :/ Cant put the time needed in really, but I suppose anyone is better than noone until someone else who can put more into it can step up to take it

In that case, I say go for it.
Toronto353
QFA

Since it would appear nobody's put themselves forward, could you post an election thread with the following as my manifesto?

I cannot promise to put in enough time, and had not intended to run. But as a president is needed for the league to continue functioning, I would urge you to vote for me. I pledge that should a more suitable candidate express definite interest in the position of President during my term, I would step down and urge my deputies to call an immediate election to allow a more active member to take my place.
Since it would appear nobody's put themselves forward, could you post an election thread with the following as my manifesto?

I cannot promise to put in enough time, and had not intended to run. But as a president is needed for the league to continue functioning, I would urge you to vote for me. I pledge that should a more suitable candidate express definite interest in the position of President during my term, I would step down and urge my deputies to call an immediate election to allow a more active member to take my place.

Will do at 11pm tonight. I'm just finishing running another election at the moment. What's the timetable? :smile:
Will do at 11pm tonight. I'm just finishing running another election at the moment. What's the timetable? :smile:

k, no probs :P Its 3 days voting I believe, with the poll being up immediately and Q&A ongoing throughout :P

Would the election happen to be of a TSR UKIP nature? :wink:
k, no probs :P Its 3 days voting I believe, with the poll being up immediately and Q&A ongoing throughout :P

Would the election happen to be of a TSR UKIP nature? :wink:

Yep - in fact there's another day on that. It won't be completed until tomorrow. I'll start this election at 10pm tonight. :smile:
Yep - in fact there's another day on that. It won't be completed until tomorrow. I'll start this election at 10pm tonight. :smile:

k, cheers :smile: Its not urgent anyway, as long as RON doesnt get a majority it should go smoothly :smile:
k, cheers :smile: Its not urgent anyway, as long as RON doesnt get a majority it should go smoothly :smile:

Don't mention RON getting a majority to me. :tongue:
For anyone who was missed on the PM (hopefully nobody). Presidential eleciton is up and running. You have a day left to vote.
Nominations for Deputy president now open for the net 3 days! Manifesto's must be PM'd to me, and must be [B]no more than 300 words![/B

Thunder_Chunky
QFA

Could you include this in the next update please? :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
[QUOTE="Moleman1996;39794336"]Nominations for Deputy president now open for the net 3 days! Manifesto's must be PM'd to me, and must be no more than 300 words![/B

Yeppers, I'll be sending one out tonight...hopefully.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Yeppers, I'll be sending one out tonight...hopefully.

Cheers :P
Reply 236
[QUOTE="Moleman1996;39794336"]Nominations for Deputy president now open for the net 3 days! Manifesto's must be PM'd to me, and must be no more than 300 words![/B

Will get a manifesto to you either Sunday evening or Monday night.
Original post by RoryS
Will get a manifesto to you either Sunday evening or Monday night.

k, just hoping someone else will run too so we can fill both positions :tongue:

Missbanana21
QFA

Do you intend to stand for re-election? :tongue:
The Arab League is pleased to announce that RoryS has been elected as Deputy President of the Arab League (Second DP position remains vacant). Congratulations to RoryS on his victory.

RoryS
QFA
Reply 239
The Arab League is pleased to announce that RoryS has been elected as Deputy President of the Arab League (Second DP position remains vacant). Congratulations to RoryS on his victory.

Thank you - PM me with any jobs :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending