The Student Room Group

Strangest things a teacher's said to YOU? Version 2.0

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
d'aww. poor chap.
Reply 61
Original post by VickyDoodle
Poor guy. xD

We all used to think the head of 6th was a little weird...
Then when we got in to year 12, we realised he was in fact a LEGEND, but couldn't use any of his jokes on the lower years. We walk out of 6th form assembly in stitches, and geniunley can't wait till the Leaver's Ball for his speech :colondollar:

Seen Mr. Gilbert's speech in the Inbetweeners Movie? That's what I'm expecting.
Reply 62
Believe me, as a person with a big nose, there is nothing worse than people making jokes about the fact you have a big nose...
My history teacher said to us, "Your acting like a bunch of dickheads." Though, I don't blame her.
Reply 64
Original post by MacCuishy
Legend with a capital L. Love teachers who are up for a bit of banter.

Culled from the Chronicles of the Redoubtable Mr. Morgan:

"A shell striking a tank would seriously inconvenience the men inside."
"Von Hayek was pissing into the proverbial wind."
"Essays are a lot like sex; it is not always true that the longer you spend on them, the better it is."
"This is most embarrassing class... does anyone know how to get off the beach on Call of Duty 2?"
"If you do not hand in your homework in a lesson without having informed me that you would not previously, there is likely to be some sort of emotional confrontation."
"I discovered that someone had eaten a rotisserie chicken in this room, and had then left the distended membra strewn across the table."
"The sort of multi-tasking women can do usually involves hands, not minds."
"I only go clubbing with a baseball bat."
"Mussolini from one side and Mao from the other. What a meeting of culinary skills that would be!"
"A badger without lights on did not alert them to its presence."
"There is on the staff room wall a notice board on which teachers pin amusing education related anecdotes. One particular leaf I read claimed to be from an English Literature GCSE paper; it had a question on it that was supposed to read: "The crew were stunned to see an enormous TENTACLE rise above the side of the ship." I assure you class that what actually rose before them was far more terrifying."
"I'm hot in bed."
"Sam, you asking me that is akin to my asking you which sexual position will yield a particularly ugly baby; and you will say, 'I do not know', and I will then reply 'go and ask your parents as they have obviously found one.'"
"Say for example that Mr Beale had witnessed some one urinating in his conservation area, and as a result of this came storming through the classroom door wielding an axe. I very much doubt that anyone in the room would take out a notebook and pencil and begin scribing the look on the man's face, oh no! You would jump out of the window to avoid his rage!"
"Thats not the most energetic wrist action I've ever seen!"
"If you consider the amount of sexual activity the non-white 6% portion of the British population would have to indulge in to outnumber the white 94% within a generation, the BNP would have nothing worry about because they would be white from the effort."
"You've tackled that last round with the enthusiasm of a group hug in a burns ward."
"Complete the following quotation..... 'War...' ....GOOD GOD, Y'ALL!"
"Going to war without the French on your side is like going to war without an accordion strapped to your back".
"And Group 3 are left lagging due to a shrivelled performance on Conservatism."
"Now this film is certified '15' and contains scenes of violence and three of a sexual nature. However, unfortunately for Jamie, all these scenes take place between a man and a woman."
"Even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut."
Reply 65
Original post by Hdizzle
It was my first day
The teacher (female) comes up to me with her hand
Rubbing my belly and other hand on my back in unison
Saying 'do you like jaffacakes, do u like jaffacakes'.

It baffles me ><
Oh an if it matters i was in year 1

ahh man this craked me up!...till i read the last line:frown:
Original post by MacCuishy
Seen Mr. Gilbert's speech in the Inbetweeners Movie? That's what I'm expecting.

"I actively dislike some of you."
Reply 67
Original post by Profesh
Culled from the Chronicles of the Redoubtable Mr. Morgan:

"A shell striking a tank would seriously inconvenience the men inside."
"Von Hayek was pissing into the proverbial wind."
"Essays are a lot like sex; it is not always true that the longer you spend on them, the better it is."
"This is most embarrassing class... does anyone know how to get off the beach on Call of Duty 2?"
"If you do not hand in your homework in a lesson without having informed me that you would not previously, there is likely to be some sort of emotional confrontation."
"I discovered that someone had eaten a rotisserie chicken in this room, and had then left the distended membra strewn across the table."
"The sort of multi-tasking women can do usually involves hands, not minds."
"I only go clubbing with a baseball bat."
"Mussolini from one side and Mao from the other. What a meeting of culinary skills that would be!"
"A badger without lights on did not alert them to its presence."
"There is on the staff room wall a notice board on which teachers pin amusing education related anecdotes. One particular leaf I read claimed to be from an English Literature GCSE paper; it had a question on it that was supposed to read: "The crew were stunned to see an enormous TENTACLE rise above the side of the ship." I assure you class that what actually rose before them was far more terrifying."
"I'm hot in bed."
"Sam, you asking me that is akin to my asking you which sexual position will yield a particularly ugly baby; and you will say, 'I do not know', and I will then reply 'go and ask your parents as they have obviously found one.'"
"Say for example that Mr Beale had witnessed some one urinating in his conservation area, and as a result of this came storming through the classroom door wielding an axe. I very much doubt that anyone in the room would take out a notebook and pencil and begin scribing the look on the man's face, oh no! You would jump out of the window to avoid his rage!"
"Thats not the most energetic wrist action I've ever seen!"
"If you consider the amount of sexual activity the non-white 6% portion of the British population would have to indulge in to outnumber the white 94% within a generation, the BNP would have nothing worry about because they would be white from the effort."
"You've tackled that last round with the enthusiasm of a group hug in a burns ward."
"Complete the following quotation..... 'War...' ....GOOD GOD, Y'ALL!"
"Going to war without the French on your side is like going to war without an accordion strapped to your back".
"And Group 3 are left lagging due to a shrivelled performance on Conservatism."
"Now this film is certified '15' and contains scenes of violence and three of a sexual nature. However, unfortunately for Jamie, all these scenes take place between a man and a woman."
"Even a blind squirrel sometimes finds a nut."

Legend
Reply 68
Original post by VickyDoodle
"I actively dislike some of you."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXZREPFTjtE
I will almost instantly forget every single one of you"

:')
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 69
"you'll never get a job."
not strange, but out of line. >:L
Reply 70
Had a brilliant French teacher, an Irish guy. Used to take the mick out of a few people.
One thing he said was 'Are you a spy ____? Do you know what I do with spies? ... I shoot their legs.' said it dead seriously as well haha.
Also jokingly said he'd throw someone out the window. He had loads of catchphrases that he said every lesson. 'I've already got my GCSE's boys, I don't care.'
Reply 71
Here's one from a geography lesson I had in year 10 on settlement and migration.

Female teacher: 'And so, the decline of manufacturing industries in the UK and other developed countries has led to the impoverishment of many inner titties...*notices her mistake*...CITIES!'

After the class's laughter had died down she remarked she'd been watching too much I'm A Celebrity. This was the series with Jordan/Katie Price in it, bear in mind.
Reply 72
Original post by tehFrance
You come from your fathers balls, remember that :wink:

Mine has to be when a teacher said to one of the arab guys "When you fail your exams, there is always the fallback of being a terrorist"... he said it so casually as well :shock:

You don't come from your fathers balls, you come from inside of your mothers uterus in which you lived for 9 months.
When I was around 13/14 a male teacher told me "take my sexy legs off the table". He then took me outside the class to explain that he didn't mean anything by it, that was awkward because I didn't think anything of it at all, he blates said it as a joke.
An other male teacher told me I was beautiful, I was about 18 at the time. I responded by blushing and smiling shyly, what else could I do!

I am confused by the negs, the above is surely an apt response to the op.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 74
I have an, err, "interesting" maths teacher, he says a lot of weird stuff. One time he told me I remind him of his sister, which is especially odd because everyone else in the class thinks he is always trying to flirt with me. But anyway, the funniest thing I can remember him saying was last year:
teacher-"why did you miss my lesson yesterday?"
my friend-"I went on a protest"
teacher-"fine then, go be a hobo"
My old Maths teacher was talking about an expedition trip and after listing 30 odd mundane things we had to remember to take with us (anorak, socks, soup, toothbrush, toothpaste, more socks etc) he suddenly went: “And you’ll need thermals,” paused a bit, “which are very sexy…”

:sexface:
Talking about his biceps after he'd been to the gym: "want a feel?"
I felt.
i had a support teacher one time and he kept on going on about his ex girlfriend like he was obsessed with her to the point when he said 'i love my ex girlfriends name'. he was clearly heartbroken by the split, felt sorry for the guy
Original post by Thasneemy
You don't come from your fathers balls, you come from inside of your mothers uterus in which you lived for 9 months.

Tell me then how I got to the uterus? the sperm that fertilised the egg had to of come from my father, without him I would not be here so you do come from your fathers balls.
my english teacher came in with her hair done in corn rolls

evry1 was complimenting her until a boy said:

'ooh miss, trying to spice up your love-life'

she just glared and said,

'oi, cheeky...monkey'
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending