The Student Room Group

Edexcel French AS Exam - 18th Jan 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bugsy12
wait wait wasnt that last bullet point like apart from the internet, how else do you think that technology will affect us in the future? that one?

Yeah that's the one I'm on about, I know I definitely did it wrong but you probably did it right, sorry if I panicked you :tongue:
Original post by bugsy12
OMG i just realised i did the same thing :O CRAPPPPPPP!! i rememebr i wrote down les portables in my plan but i didnt mention it in the essay :O i cannot believe i did this ahhh :frown:

and ah ok woops my bad sorry bout that !

I believe they'll look at your plan, not mark it as such, but they do see your ideas.
Reply 42
Original post by Retro.spex
Yeah that's the one I'm on about, I know I definitely did it wrong but you probably did it right, sorry if I panicked you :tongue:

oh lordy no no i did it wrong too waaa we both suck haha :frown:
For the last bullet point I wrote that I predict that everyone will have their own mobile phones from the age of 7 and instead of using your hands to write essays we will use software's like Microsoft Word. Finally the government will install CCTVs everywhere to check what people are up to. But like all in French

I know its a wee bit crazy but like thats all I could think of :colondollar: What did you guys write?
Original post by bugsy12
oh lordy no no i did it wrong too waaa we both suck haha :frown:

I hope we don't lose too many marks for that :frown:

Surely if we addressed the bullet point we shouldn't lose too much? maybe just for understanding?

I hate it when they put those trick things in there :angry:

Original post by exclusive110
I know its a wee bit crazy but like thats all I could think of :colondollar: What did you guys write?

Your ideas are pretty cool!

And holographic computers:facepalm: Don't even ask lol.
(edited 12 years ago)
I wrote about robots and computers being more intelligent than humans for the last point :colondollar:
Reply 46
oh mannn why did everyone put all these ultra modern things for the last answer i literally put (obviously in french) there will be a lot more electronic applicances..that's pretty much it.. WHAT WAS I THINKING :frown:
Original post by robthefool
I wrote about robots and computers being more intelligent than humans for the last point :colondollar:

What's the word for robot out of curiosity? I wanted to put robots (something of the sort) but I didn't know the word :/
Original post by Retro.spex
What's the word for robot out of curiosity? I wanted to put robots (something of the sort) but I didn't know the word :/

it's the same as in English :smile: It's quite lucky actually because a few days before we were talking about this stuff in our A2 course
Can someone make an unofficial markscheme please? :smile:
Or like can we discuss the answers, I'm just curious to know if Im going to be retaking in June :L
Reply 50
Ugh - I forgot the letter ending for french and I realised that I only got 3 tenses in the writting.

I am hoping that I might have just scraped a B - Im hoping the grade bundaries are low.

I think I should have revised more but ive concentrating on other exams and I had a chest infection. I really hope that I get a B
Reply 51
Hiii! Does anyone have the Italian AS paper of June 2011? thanks :smile:
Reply 52
Hey guyssss,

This is a bit late but how did everyone do...?
& is anyone retaking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending