The Student Room Group

French Speaking Exam 2024

Hi, I have French speaking exam on 16th Jan 2024 and i'm really stressed out! I just had 1-1 with my french tutor, she helped me and we actually got along but after that I'm worried that i might fail! The exam on the 16th Jan 2024 is a practise so not like real mock as I have it late May/June, I do not know. Please help me ASAP!
Reply 1
Hey it'll be all good. Just revise your conversation questions and answers, and how to ask questions. Obviously do morre if you can but those are very important. The speaking is supposedly the easiest exam and only last maximum 12 minutes.
Don't worry. I am in fact doing mine on the 17th.
Reply 2
oh ok! Thanks a lot! For me, the exam is like a practise one as the teachers want to test our level before we actually advance too the June mocks so yeah
Reply 3
Original post by Harfan654
oh ok! Thanks a lot! For me, the exam is like a practise one as the teachers want to test our level before we actually advance too the June mocks so yeah

Ah fair , mine is an actual mock as my exams are in June lols. No problem hope you did well.
Reply 4
Original post by 19fresame
Ah fair , mine is an actual mock as my exams are in June lols. No problem hope you did well.

Feel free to PM me for any help as I am currently halfway through the year, i could give you information on some subjects!
Reply 5
Original post by 19fresame

I'm doing mine tomorrow and I'm actually scared as after i saw everyone (not everyone) did theirs, its kind of hard for me to actually try my best
Reply 6
Feel free to PM me for any help as I am currently halfway through the year, i could give you information on some subjects!

Thank you.
Reply 7
I'm doing mine tomorrow and I'm actually scared as after i saw everyone (not everyone) did theirs, its kind of hard for me to actually try my best

I hope it went well and I'm sure you did great. Yeah that happened to me too, my mate came back from the french exam and said it was really bad. My heartbeat went up a lot, lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending