The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
you really should have made this a public poll, to "name and shame" the ppl who vote against ya.
Reply 41
TK
OP
Dickie
you really should have made this a public poll, to "name and shame" the ppl who vote against ya.

i dunno how to do that
Reply 42
Dickie

Why? This isn't a publicity contest.
Reply 43
TK
OP
no one's gonna explain then?
Reply 44
You are definitely one of the better members, you don't get nasty at people and you can easily carry out a mature conversation with out resorting to snide remarks.
fred0202
You are definitely one of the better members, you don't get nasty at people and you can easily carry out a mature conversation with out resorting to snide remarks.

she is nasty to me...... :frown:
Reply 46
TK
OP
fred0202

thanks fred :biggrin:
but i really wanna know who voted on the first two options and WHY
Reply 47
sillynarb2
she is nasty to me...... :frown:

how?
Baron
how?

i was only jokin :biggrin:
Cant you just realise that some people are going to like you in life and some people are not. A majority of people voted that they liked you, a few didnt and I am sure that they are either joking, or just a couple of people that happen to not like you. Im sure that there are some people in real life that dont like you, and does that really bother you? This is an internet forum people dont really know you!
Reply 50
TK
OP
onlylittleme
Cant you just realise that some people are going to like you in life and some people are not. A majority of people voted that they liked you, a few didnt and I am sure that they are either joking, or just a couple of people that happen to not like you. Im sure that there are some people in real life that dont like you, and does that really bother you? This is an internet forum people dont really know you!

i like to know why people don't like me. I'm not trying to MAKE them like me
Tinykates

will you change the way you are if people tell you why

you shouldn't change who you are for some narb that doesn't like you............
Reply 52
TK
OP
sillynarb2
will you change the way you are if people tell you why

you shouldn't change who you are for some narb that doesn't like you............

lol. no i wouldn't change, but i still wanna know. i'm curious :biggrin:
Tinykates

Ahh that makes it all better :tongue:
Reply 54
TK
OP
onlylittleme
Ahh that makes it all better :tongue:

:confused: i don't get it, but i doubt you're gonna explain
Im just joking with you, people often dont get my humour, I just like to humour myself :tongue:
Reply 56
I like you. You seem pretty cool :smile:
Tinykates
it appears that some of you think me 'blonde', a retard, thick, and you subtly take the piss out of me to each other. i don't like it - it's nasty.

I like you!
I've barely been here for a week, but I think you make a good contribution to the message board so I was going to go for the 4th option. Then I saw the actual thread, you seemed far too concerned about what other people think of you. So for that reason, I went for the 3rd option :biggrin:
Reply 59
don't worry about people thinking you're blonde... people always think i act it just because i can be really ditzy sometimes... i decided it's just as easy to play upto it and not take it to heart cos i know that i'm jus as bright as half the people who think i'm stoopid, i just have more fun.

now it doesn't bother me at all- not even when my bf says my parents dye my hair at night...

lou xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending