The Student Room Group

URGENT - Architecture Application Portfolio - Uni of Sheffield.

University of Sheffield asked me to submit my architecture portfolio by 5th of January (it says on the email) but I went onto the link they gave and it says to submit it by before the 29th December which is today. The dates oppose each other what should I do? I have already done the portfolio but I need some urgent help, thanks.
Original post by Incrediblezed
University of Sheffield asked me to submit my architecture portfolio by 5th of January (it says on the email) but I went onto the link they gave and it says to submit it by before the 29th December which is today. The dates oppose each other what should I do? I have already done the portfolio but I need some urgent help, thanks.

Also if someone could tag it to applications, clearing and UCAS I would be quite grateful (I was stressed so forgot to check where it was going).

If it says 5 Jan on the portfolio request email, then you have justification to submit it by that date. I very much doubt if any uni staff are in work at the moment so the 29 Dec date seems spurious.
Original post by normaw
If it says 5 Jan on the portfolio request email, then you have justification to submit it by that date. I very much doubt if any uni staff are in work at the moment so the 29 Dec date seems spurious.

Thanks I submitted but I was so scared.
Reply 4
Thanks I submitted but I was so scared.

hi hi! I'm about to submit to structural eng and architecture at sheffield. can I ask how many slides your personal statement was? It says 6 projects but its that like only 6 pages?
Original post by jezzlord
hi hi! I'm about to submit to structural eng and architecture at sheffield. can I ask how many slides your personal statement was? It says 6 projects but its that like only 6 pages?

Do u mean my portfolio? I'm applying for architecture as a general course and so they only asked a simple portfolio form me with 12 pages. Did they mention to u how many pages they wanted? And if they don't and only specified 6 projects then I'd make sure to just focus on adding 6 projects and not about how many pages they take.
Reply 6
Do u mean my portfolio? I'm applying for architecture as a general course and so they only asked a simple portfolio form me with 12 pages. Did they mention to u how many pages they wanted? And if they don't and only specified 6 projects then I'd make sure to just focus on adding 6 projects and not about how many pages they take.
Hi have you heard back from them yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending