The Student Room Group

name of those puffy shower washing thingy-majigs

Whats the actual name of those shower/bath poof balls? That look a bit like corals?

They're made out of folded net-like material and you get them from supermarkets or in those sets where you get body wash and mosituriser etc.

These

shower poof.jpg

poof ball.png

Do they have an actual name or do different companies call them different names?

What do you call them? Me and mum call them shower-puff-balls
(edited 12 years ago)
shower scrunchy I think...

Edit: Just looked at boots.com - they call it a body polishing sponge :/
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
I call it a poof.
It looks like a 'poof'. It feels like a 'poof'. If it were to make a noise, it would be 'poof'.
Original post by sammy-lou
I call it a poof.
It looks like a 'poof'. It feels like a 'poof'. If it were to make a noise, it would be 'poof'.

agreed. Definitely a poof.
Yeah it's definitely poof.
Reply 5
I've always called them fluffer buffers.
I call them "One of those poofy-netty-fluffy-scrubby things to use in the shower."
Reply 7
Scrubber?
Reply 8
I call them loofah's ... :tongue:
Dunno if it's the right name or not though :tongue:
Reply 9
Seems like most people have puff/poof in the name, but which should it be? puffy or poofy?????? BTW puff can mean gay but it's also how puff as in a puff of smoke is spelt, meaning soft and fluffy . . .

Original post by Kaykee93
I call them loofah's ... :tongue:
Dunno if it's the right name or not though :tongue:

They're similar to loofers but they tend to be more elongated and made out of a solid material as apposed to the netty material the poofy/puffy thingys are.

Original post by biffyclyro27
shower scrunchy I think...

Edit: Just looked at boots.com - they call it a body polishing sponge :/

Hhmmm I did try and find them on a couple of sites but because I don't know their official name, I couldn't find them :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Loofah or Shower Puff.

[EDIT]

JFC, you dredged up a 3 year old thread for that!?

Latest