The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

nottingham trent freshers week!

Hey, this is just a place to post about FRESHERSS! Maybe if anyone has any info or anything they want to share :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When is freshers?x
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I think maybe a week before? But I really don't know so thats why I made this thread!
hey

24th september is when it starts :-D
Reply 4
Original post by rotterdamhibs
hey

24th september is when it starts :-D

thanks! Lookign forward to it! Are you already at NTU then?
Original post by HayleySM
thanks! Lookign forward to it! Are you already at NTU then?

I'm looking forward to it too ;-D.I'll be going into my 1st year in september,studying building surveying.Which subject are you going to be studying?
Reply 6
I'm looking forward to it too ;-D.I'll be going into my 1st year in september,studying building surveying.Which subject are you going to be studying?

oh cool! I'm doing fashion management and starting in october :smile: where are you staying?
oh cool! I'm doing fashion management and starting in october :smile: where are you staying?

Ohh that sounds very cool.yeah and sorry my course starts in october too ;-).Im staying at waverley street,i'm a mature student,chose that accommodation as id probably not be able to handle partying 7 nights a week lol.Where are you staying?
Reply 8
Ohh that sounds very cool.yeah and sorry my course starts in october too ;-).Im staying at waverley street,i'm a mature student,chose that accommodation as id probably not be able to handle partying 7 nights a week lol.Where are you staying?

Oh that one looked nice! It was my 2nd choice until I realised it wasn't for freshers haha. I'm in hampden, but yet to find any flat mates!
Oh that one looked nice! It was my 2nd choice until I realised it wasn't for freshers haha. I'm in hampden, but yet to find any flat mates!

Yeah waverley street looks ok and its cheap ;-).I was thinking about hampden and gill street too.Ive yet to find anyone doing my course or staying in waverley street lol.Are you at city campus?
Reply 10
Yeah waverley street looks ok and its cheap ;-).I was thinking about hampden and gill street too.Ive yet to find anyone doing my course or staying in waverley street lol.Are you at city campus?

yeah! If you type 'NTU nottingham trent waverley street 2012' into fb you will find a group for it!
yeah! If you type 'NTU nottingham trent waverley street 2012' into fb you will find a group for it!

Yeah tried that but there isnt a group for it.its a small halls so hopefully there is some cool people in there and they are not all boring lol
Reply 12
Ooo yay! I can't wait!! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by JessicaB94
Ooo yay! I can't wait!! :biggrin:

same! Where are you staying?
Reply 14
same! Where are you staying?

New Hall Block D flat 4! Where are you staying ?
Reply 15
Original post by JessicaB94
New Hall Block D flat 4! Where are you staying ?

Hampden, can't find anyone in my flat though!
Reply 16
Yayyy cant wait, roll on freshers :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 17

Im in Hampden!! What flat/room are you?
Reply 18
Hampden, can't find anyone in my flat though!

I'm staying in Hampden! Where are you?!
Reply 19
Original post by Siobahn91
I'm staying in Hampden! Where are you?!

Yay! Flat 27 room 6, you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending