The Student Room Group

Is underbutt the new cleavage?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Always comes across to me looking like they bought shorts that don't fit.

It doesn't help that 8/10 women have droopy arses.
Original post by Chumbaniya
*sigh* I'm really going to have to spell this out, aren't I? My point is that it's kind of ridiculous to be all "Eww gross, bums, poo comes out of them!" when it comes to sexual attractiveness given that we have sex with people using parts of our bodies that piss comes out of.

Oh aren't you so intellectually superior and worldly. :wink:
I've never seen that in the wild, but it's definitely a good thing.
*sigh* I'm really going to have to spell this out, aren't I? My point is that it's kind of ridiculous to be all "Eww gross, bums, poo comes out of them!" when it comes to sexual attractiveness given that we have sex with people using parts of our bodies that piss comes out of.

Oh god. Well if in fer anything from this, it's that I need to go to bed :L (thanks :smile: )
No it's minging. I like a girl who respects herself enough not to dress like a slut, where the physical prospect of sex is not the only weapon of attraction
Reply 25

In a way yes, but don't you think that piss is just a tad less disgusting than poo. Also it is the natural way of things to use those organs.
i find it rather distasteful clothing. No dignity whatsoever.
Reply 27

To me, poo is a lot worse than pee though, both on a surface level and when you look at what each is made up of etc.
Tacky.

Some women will do anything for attention.
Only whores display a liberal quantity of either, so it doesn't matter.
Reply 30
I don't know that what girls think about it but this part looks so HAWT

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I hate this 'look' - it just looks like you've bough ill fitting shorts and forgotten to check your ass in the mirror before you leave the house. It's not attractive imo.
Reply 32
Original post by Tortious
"Underbooty" camp? :teehee:

Hahaha love it! :tongue:
Sloots gonna sloot.

Joke, I'm not a idiot thus can reasonably support the liberalization of women. It can look good on the right women and not so much on others but isn't that pretty much the deal with every clothing? It's summer, lesser clothes = feeling less hot.

Would I wife someone who wore it or want my daughter to wear one? **** no. But, then again as I said I'm not a idiot thus can understand that my prejudice against women who wear this clothing is due to societal (i.e. viewing such women as tacky and sluts and as if somehow being a slut is a bad thing) and environmental factors (parents were pretty conservative and I've held a conservative opinion until a around a year or two ago).
I still prefer my boobs :hubba:
Reply 35
Original post by danny111
I'm and ass man and I still think cleavage is cleavage. Showing your butt just makes you look like a kank, it comes across as desperate (attention seeking).

Showing cleavage is attention seeking as well, no?
I hope not, seeing as I don't have a butt.
Reply 37
Original post by lexutza
Actually sorry to burst your bubble but you don't piss out of your vagina in the case of girls, too bad for guys that they don't have two separate orifices, this demonstrates their inferiority to females :rolleyes:

Don't even start. What a ridiculous argument.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 38
14 posts from this thread are now in Recycle Bin (including a post by me and someone's reply to me that I didn't see).. what did I miss?
Reply 39
Original post by tallen90
Don't even start. What a ridiculous argument.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Haha I was just pointing out that he is generalizing :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest