The Student Room Group

do i apply through a different ucas account or change my email on my current account

i recently decided that i want to apply for a different subject so i had my application cancelled. i called ucas and they said something about changing my email or applying with a different email but im not sure if that means creating a new account with a new email or just changing my email on my current account, ive already made the new acc and im not sure if thats correct 😓
Original post by momoiairi
i recently decided that i want to apply for a different subject so i had my application cancelled. i called ucas and they said something about changing my email or applying with a different email but im not sure if that means creating a new account with a new email or just changing my email on my current account, ive already made the new acc and im not sure if thats correct 😓

You should just be able to add a new application for this year on your current ucas hub.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
You should just be able to add a new application for this year on your current ucas hub.

oops is it ok that i sent my application and i used a new account ..
oops is it ok that i sent my application and i used a new account ..

It's not ideal. It may get picked up by UCAS automatically, but to be sure I would email them with your new and old ID's and ask for them to be merged into one account.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
It's not ideal. It may get picked up by UCAS automatically, but to be sure I would email them with your new and old ID's and ask for them to be merged into one account.

i called ucas and the adviser told me i did exactly the right thing so 😭
i called ucas and the adviser told me i did exactly the right thing so 😭

Absolutely no idea why they made you make a new account but have given up on some of the advice they give over the phone at this point. Your app is submitted so I would not worry about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending