Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DaneCook)
TPS got a beat down. on to TPE.
:awesome: Congratulations - you're nearly there now!
DaneCook
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Cheeeers! Think the part I'm dreading is waiting after exams.
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DaneCook)
Cheeeers! Think the part I'm dreading is waiting after exams.
Yep, I've been through that so know exactly how you feel!
RedArrow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Finance isn't that glamorous when you start out.... But good to see a thread like this (Y)
Benrobinson11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello I'm starting my accountancy apprenticeship, I want to find out where it could take me... I'm 16 and just finished high school.
Thanks
OceanRose
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did business and accounting at university and unfortunately got a third due to lots of different personal circumstances extremely close to a 2:2.I wanted to know if i should start or complete the ACCA before applying for accounting jobs because i can’t get on any graduate schemes. I’ve found that the majority of jobs require experience and may be the reason i don’t get shortlisted or past the interview stage. Do you think there would be employers out there willing to hire me if I’ve started or completed the ACCA even though i don’t have experience of working in a similar or the same type of position?Is there anyway i could get experience using software like sage as this is one of the requirements?
Dawiil
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hey guys, I'm currently studying my first year of uni at BPP, which i found to be awful, i now want to switch to another uni, do you guys know any good unis for accounting and finance within travelling distance from London?

thanks
bluebottle2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, quick question does anyone know in general when assessment centres are? I'm specifically interested in Bank of England? But any info would help
ANJXLA
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What a levels did people do in order to get into these kind of careers?
absalam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by GlassesFreak)
Im looking at the big4 for tax. What is CAP1 and 2?
how much stipend did you guys get paid.
i am an acca affiliate doing experience in hospitality division. i am not U.K resident.
LastDiscovery
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I am a very experienced ACCA teacher and I teach extremely well. I can tutor you from the beginning of ACCA over skype and you will pay me after each class.

Feel free to contact me.

Skype me on Skype at: ACCA Skype Tutor
or Facebook me at: Last Discovery
dakofsta
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Has anybody done a video interview/career conversation for pwc?
zakmurzaev
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have currently graduated in Business Economics with 2.1, and I would like to start my career in Accountancy in order, later on, obtain ACA qualification. Although I have applied to all top 100 accounting firms for graduating scheme on February/March for September 2019, I have not received any replies from them. In addition to that, I am just simply applying to all possible accounting assistant roles but it seems that they requiring some experience. Unfortunately, I do not have any relevant experience, in fact, I do not have any experience at all as I came to the UK international student from Russia and as I said just graduated from the Uni. So can someone advise me where or what role I need to apply so companies would accept me? I am happy to start in the lowest position in accountancy as long as a company helping me to achieve ACA later on and location should be in London.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed