The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

HELP!! SHEFFIELD OR LIVERPOOl !?

Guys I got an offer from both uni of sheff and liv for accounting and finance (ug), so which do you guys prefer and why?
Original post by hi2121
Guys I got an offer from both uni of sheff and liv for accounting and finance (ug), so which do you guys prefer and why?

Hi hi2121,
My name is Sofia and I am a 3rd Year Biochemistry student at the University of Sheffield. As I don't do accounting and finance I can't really say much about the course. However, I can share my general experience of being a Sheffield student.

I have really enjoyed both living and studying in Sheffield. Sheffield is a really lovely city with lots to do but also has lots of green spaces to relax in. For example, the Peak District is around a 20 minute drive away. There are also some really lovely parks near to campus, such as Weston Park and Endcliffe Park. The university itself is a really friendly place with lots of different activities and societies to get involved in as part of the award-winning Students Union. Overall, I have really enjoyed my time at Sheffield and would highly recommend it! :smile:

Hope this helps,
Sofia (3rd Year Biochemistry)
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending