The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter or brighton uni?

Hi, i'm considering choosing business and economics in Brighton and Finance and Accounting in Exeter. Can you suggest me which university would be the best to choose in terms of the academics and in general.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, i'm considering choosing business and economics in Brighton and Finance and Accounting in Exeter. Can you suggest me which university would be the best to choose in terms of the academics and in general.

First question is what do you have in mind for a future career pathway?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
(Original post by Anonymous)Hi, i'm considering choosing business and economics in Brighton and Finance and Accounting in Exeter. Can you suggest me which university would be the best to choose in terms of the academics and in general.

Exeter if you are looking in terms of academics
Original post by Anonymous

Hi! I’m a student at Exeter so can offer my experience - in terms of academics, I don’t study a related subject but in general we are a UK top 15 university and Exeter was awarded Business School of the year for 2022 by the Times. This means that in Accounting and Finance we’re ranked very highly for our facilities as well as graduate prospects, which is great if you’re interested in pursuing a career in the field. My experience of academics at Exeter has been great - I feel challenged but supported.

In terms of deciding which university is right for you, I’d definitely recommend visiting both on Open Days if you can. Getting a feel for the campus and the city was key when I came to choose Exeter.

I’d also recommend looking at the Student Union or Student Guild for each university - this is where societies and clubs are hosted as well as student support and events. When I was choosing universities, I looked through the societies to see which I’d like to get involved with.

Only you can decide which uni is right for you - good luck with whichever decision you come to :smile: feel free to ask me any more questions about Exeter!

Nina
University of Exeter Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending