The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam - The Forge Parking.. HELP

Can someone who knows where the forge is please help me!!

I'm not from Sheffield so don't know the area but just found out parking is £770 for the year and you have to pay upfront and there is no way I can afford it.

Are there any streets nearby (10 minute walk) that you can park for free or with a permit or just any alternative at all, only reason I'm bringing my car is because I'm doing nursing and will have placements at random times and not always in Sheffield so have been told its better to drive.

Thanks!!
Reply 1
Hi :smile: I just got my accommodation offer for the Forge! I don't drive but I heard about the parking being pricey.
I'm not familiar with Sheffield at all but this might help?
http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/sheffield/
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Heyyy thanks a lot for that link found a car park thats cheaper but the person I emailed still hasn't got back to me! What room are you in and what are you studying? :smile: x
Reply 3
No problem! I'm in flat EG02 I'm studying English Literature and Film :smile:
How about you? x
Reply 4
I'm flat E539! So we're in the same block :smile: ooo cool that sounds good, I'm doing nursing.. You looking forward to it? Xx
Reply 5
Ohh cool :smile: yes soo excited now it's getting closer and I've got accommodation sorted and all that. Can't wait to meet people and be living somewhere new, it's a bit nerve-wracking though! Are looking forward to it? x
Reply 6
Yeah I'm exactly the same I'm really excited but a bit nervous as well.. When are you moving in? Have you got facebook? Add me Lucy Beazeley xx
Reply 7
I'm gunna be living in the forge in block E as well :biggrin:
Reply 8
Me tooo, I'm moving in on the 22nd :smile: I'll add you on fb x

Keelie - oh cool we'll be neighbours then! So glad everyones got their results and stuff now I was starting to think I just had a whole block of flats to myself lol
Reply 9
Original post by _Lucy
Heyyy thanks a lot for that link found a car park thats cheaper but the person I emailed still hasn't got back to me! What room are you in and what are you studying? :smile: x

i tried finding a parking place but i cant find one cheaper than 770 :frown:
can someone help please, any ideas? :frown: btw dont worry about my username this isnt my account lool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending