The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Kurdt Morello
once i get a digital camera i shall update you with another nicer pic of me - i am getting comments about me looking evil and scary :biggrin:

Ur not that scary!!!!!
zazy
Ur not that scary!!!!!

:smile: thanks
Reply 22
Kurdt Morello
:smile: thanks

You do look like Mr T, though. "I pity the fool."
Mr White
You do look like Mr T, though. "I pity the fool."

Rocky battered him! :biggrin:
Reply 24
this place really isn't interesting anymore is it? i doubt edders has left, he's just 'busy' in the US. anyone looked at the members list recently? i'm no longer on the first page (although i pleaded with katy to stop posting so she wouldn't push me off) and i i haven't heard of most of the members/ consider them spammy newbies and so ignore there posts and get annoyed at how much rep they have (and no, not all newbies are bad- jus quite a few)

min- rant over and back to hiberanation...

*and eric i'm not pming you with this, but i think you should have an interview with the current oldest member... but you'll have to do homework to see who it is*

lou xxx
Reply 25
lou p
this place really isn't interesting anymore is it? i doubt edders has left, he's just 'busy' in the US. anyone looked at the members list recently? i'm no longer on the first page (although i pleaded with katy to stop posting so she wouldn't push me off) and i i haven't heard of most of the members/ consider them spammy newbies and so ignore there posts and get annoyed at how much rep they have (and no, not all newbies are bad- jus quite a few)

*and eric i'm not pming you with this, but i think you should have an interview with the current oldest member... but you'll have to do homework to see who it is*

lou xxx

I think that the time of us old members is at an end. This site is so boring now - to be honest it's a chore to just sign on any more. Let's leave it to the newbies, and hope that we're not forgotten.
Reply 26
lou p

lou xxx

its iluvatar
Reply 27
eric bischoff
i doubt my picture will be on here any time soon

if anyone got hello magazine (or ok magazine or one of those quote-publications-unquote) a few months ago eric was in there for his bravery awards
Reply 28
Mr White
I think that the time of us old members is at an end. This site is so boring now - to be honest it's a chore to just sign on any more. Let's leave it to the newbies, and hope that we're not forgotten.

i don't think you will be forgotten, but i probably will.

lou xxx
Reply 29
lou p
i don't think you will be forgotten, but i probably will.

lou xxx

of course u'll be remembered :smile:

not that your going any where!
Reply 30
You know you wont leave its an addiction I keep trying to leave but i still end up logging on out of boredom damn it and I'm a newbie compared to you guys.
Reply 31
Mr White

hmm i am not so sure he was joking, he hasn's been on since, altho thats probably cause its late in the UK now right? Also, he hinted (very strongly) in his interview that he would soon be leaving

Latest

Trending

Trending