Biology
Chemistry
Physics
History
French
German
ICT

Took Music 2 years ago.
I wish I'd chosen something else instead of ICT. Most people don't even bother coming to lessons anymore... it seems a bit of a waste of time.
Reply 21
As options i'm taking Music, Geography and History.
I hate the way my school is organised, languages and Technologies are non-complusary and yet we are only given 3 options.
I've had to listen to how my year group is small so option blocks have to be used. They restrict you so much.

Emi-
kellywood_5
I hear you, I hated that damn subject with a passion! Same with food tech. But unfortunately my school had very restricitve option blocks and we had to pick from different categories. Instead of media, I could have done art, textiles, music, drama, PE or dance, and instead of food tech, I could have done graphics, resistant materials or systems and control. I suck at all of those subjects and there's no way I would have got the Bs I ended up with media and food tech in anything else, so I had to pick the lesser of the evils :frown: English, English lit, maths, double science, French and short course RS were all compulsory. My other subject, chosen from geography, history, sociology or business and economics, was history and the only one I was happy with! We had no free choice at all.

Wow, that really IS harsh! You hardly had any free choice at all! If I had been at your school, I would have been pretty annoyed too. :frown: At our school:

Compulsory: Maths, Double Science, English, English Lit, short course ICT, short course RS

My options: History, Spanish, German, Music.

Other options: Geography, French, Graphics, Res Materials, double award ICT, Business, Economics, Art, Drama, Food tech, Child Development, PE.

I wish I had chosen Geography instead of Music :frown:
lil_groovy_dude
argh our school doesn't let us do any GCSEs a year early! :frown:

Loads of us wanna do Maths a year early but the school still says no! :confused:

Gurlsinger ......... aren't you doing Spanish 2 years early ?? :redface:

nope. coz its dun ova 2 years, and i'm still be doing it in yr 10
Reply 24
i took :
resistant materials
history
spanish
french
arabic
english
english litreture
science