Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else accepted onto PGCE course at Liverpool Hope University 2013-2014?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, just got confirmation yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Yes, got my letter through yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Yes found out in November!! Excited to start

ReputationRep:
    Is everybody commuting or living in halls?

ReputationRep:
    I only live like 10 minutes away so no point in halls, you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure yet live in buryso just weighing up my options

ReputationRep:
    I already go to Hope living in a student house this year, not sure what to do next year Halls in Hope are mainly for first years

ReputationRep:
    It says they have halls at a different campu put aside for pgce students. Think I may just commute everyday.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they are in Aigburth its a bus ride away from Hope uni

ReputationRep:
    I was going to live in halls just but another friend moving to liverpool so might just rent somewhere! It still hasnt updated my offer on gttr :s

ReputationRep:
    Hi I got my letter two weeks ago, cant wait to start in september

ReputationRep:
    That's great news. Had everyone done their skills tests?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, you can join this group with other people doing a PGCE at Liverpool Hope next year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz88)
    That's great news. Had everyone done their skills tests?
    Literacy I know I'll ace.

I've got my numeracy next Tuesday, first attempt, hopefully my last. Been doing an hour or two a day for a few weeks to get ready. In my practices I'm around the border of pass/fail so I think it's going to be touch and go! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got a question that occurred to me recently: How easy is it to get from Aigburth Park accommodation to the various partner schools if you don't have a car? I'm worried about it becoming an issue. I'm also hoping the fact that I technically live in Merseyside won't stop me from getting accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Just received my offer for Primary! What subjects is everyone doing?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

My name is Hannah Murphy and i'm on the PGCE Religious Education Course at Liverpool Hope 2013-2014, Just thought i'd see if anyone on here is too

Good luck everyone, Just think in a years time we will be qualified teachers !! Scary

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name is Jill, and I'm beginning my biology PGCE next week. I'm living in halls. Is anyone going on the trip to Wales?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.