The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Midwifery At Canterbury (CCCU) April 2014

I already have an offer for the April 2014 Midwifery course at CCCU.
Just wondering if anyone else has been given an offer?
It would be really good to know a few people before starting the course together.
Thanks. Ella xx
Reply 1
My response is prob not much help I know. But I'm going their on weds this week (27th) so maybe me if I get in. lol hopefully I didn't just jinx myself, but are you 6th form leaving age or "mature" student? Ta doll x
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Jade-Tianna
My response is prob not much help I know. But I'm going their on weds this week (27th) so maybe me if I get in. lol hopefully I didn't just jinx myself, but are you 6th form leaving age or "mature" student? Ta doll x

Good luck in your interview!
I applied as I was finishing my A Levels (I applied last year) and they gave me a deferred place, but I am on the waiting list for this April incase anyone drops out. So I will be 20 when I start in 2014, but yeah still pretty much just a school leaver.
What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a conditional offer for April 2013! just need to get my grades in the next few weeks and i'll be in!

Daisy x
Original post by Daisybradley
I have a conditional offer for April 2013! just need to get my grades in the next few weeks and i'll be in!

Daisy x

2014 sorry!
Original post by Daisybradley
2014 sorry!

Heya congrats on your place!

Just to let you know, I am the same person as "Lala_1234" I just wanted a new TSR account cos I got loads of negs for no reason on my other one :/ haha

I got phoned up about 3 months ago now and offered to start Canterbury this year instead, so I have now been doing the course for near 2 months :smile:

I know one girl (through TSR/Facebook) who is going next year, so if you wanted to give me a message on facebook and I could tell you who she is and you could set up your own Canterbury Midwifery 2014 group

We had one for our year and it really good, was a life saver when it came to bursary's and things, and it's nice to have an idea of who is in your group before starting the course :smile:

So yeah, congrats again, you're going to love it! Message me: Facebook.com/lala.wozza

xx
hi im hoping to start midwifery a cccu in april 2014 I live locally. do any of you have any idea of the hrs at uni obviously I know placment will have to be discussed with placement manager but I have 3 children aged will be 2,6,10
Original post by sarahdavey123
hi im hoping to start midwifery a cccu in april 2014 I live locally. do any of you have any idea of the hrs at uni obviously I know placment will have to be discussed with placement manager but I have 3 children aged will be 2,6,10

We are in Uni on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 - 4 (can vary a little though) and on Wednesdays we are given work to do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending