The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Average first year timetable?

Hi!

I received an unconditional for primary education from Glasgow the other day which i intend to accept, i was just wondering what the average timetable is like? Is it pretty much 9-5 Monday to Friday or is it broken up throughout the week? Can anyone help me with this?

Sophie xx
9-5?! Trust me you won't be doing anywhere near those hours. I do 2 hours on a Monday, 0 Tuesday, 4 Wednesday, 1 Thursday and, 2 Friday. The first year is all about qualifying for next year and tends to be relaxed
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by sophielouiser
Hi!

I received an unconditional for primary education from Glasgow the other day which i intend to accept, i was just wondering what the average timetable is like? Is it pretty much 9-5 Monday to Friday or is it broken up throughout the week? Can anyone help me with this?

Sophie xx

Hi!

I recieved a conditional about a month ago for this course and i will be firming this choice! timetables arent full on all day every day, they tend to be relaxed for just about any course :smile:

i look forward to meeting you :smile: xx
Original post by StephenHeads
9-5?! Trust me you won't be doing anywhere near those hours. I do 2 hours on a Monday, 0 Tuesday, 4 Wednesday, 1 Thursday and, 2 Friday. The first year is all about qualifying for next year and tends to be relaxed

Are you in Glasgow University? If so, is there any advice for someone about to begin their first year of Primary Education?
Reply 4
Thought I'd offer my two cents and say that I've only ever known one primary teaching student (in Dundee, we shared a flat) and she was busy all the time. Honestly can't see the level of work being that much different, this girl was in morning - afternoon Monday - Friday. This was first year too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had in my first year
Monday 9-7:ahhhhh:
Tuesday 9-8:ahhhhh:
Wednesday 10-3
Although I'm not sure thats too common and we had Thursday and Friday off:beer:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending