The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St. Andrews Management School

I hold an offer for MLitt in Marketing, is it any good or should I go to Lancaster or Durham that I also hold similar offers from their Business/Management Schools?

Thnx
Reply 1
Hi Lora,
All three are great schools. I also had an offer for Marketing at Durham, it looks like a great course, but I was put off by the Queens Campus where the program is based.
I've gone with the MLitt at St.A. I wasn't sure I had made the right decision with it being such a small town, but having gone to the open day last week, I think I made the right choice for me!
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Hi,

thank you for your reply.

Why you were put off by the Queens Campus?
I have not visited any of the campuses, I have just watched the videos they have on their websites.
Reply 3
The campus is about 40 mins from Durham in a place called Stockton. I didn't visit Queens Campus, but the more I researched the place, the less excited I was about going there. But, Had it been my only offer, I would have gone.

As they are both well regarded institutions, for me, location was a big factor in my decision to go to St Andrews. Also, if the town gets a little claustrophobic, it is really easy to get to Edinburgh or Dundee for the day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending