Sutton Trust 2022

Watch this thread
strugglingsixth
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
anyone else applied to Sutton Trust for this year? I've applied to Edinburgh for Maths and Physics and I got an email today saying I'm eligible for the core online programme.
Advertisement
h4nn4
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by strugglingsixth)
anyone else applied to Sutton Trust for this year? I've applied to Edinburgh for Maths and Physics and I got an email today saying I'm eligible for the core online programme.
Yeah same. I applied to Kings College London for medicine.
Talthott_Arsons
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Applying for History and Sociology and also got the email about the online programme! Still filling in the attached questionnaire and kind stuck on the "Why have you applied to this school?" question because of the 32,768 characters limit (like is it expected that we write that much?? because the email states that the form should take no more than 10 minutes to complete). But planning on it after finishing the form!
Advertisement
h4nn4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Talthott_Arsons)
Applying for History and Sociology and also got the email about the online programme! Still filling in the attached questionnaire and kind stuck on the "Why have you applied to this school?" question because of the 32,768 characters limit (like is it expected that we write that much?? because the email states that the form should take no more than 10 minutes to complete). But planning on it after finishing the form!
i think that's just a survery. Like you don't really need to write much for it. I don't think the university you have applied at look at it.
strugglingsixth
Rep:
Has anyone actually been sent their login details, because it's been a couple days and I haven't
Advertisement
sofiadibona
Badges: 3
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone actually been sent their login details, because it's been a couple days and I haven't
so glad i saw this message because i’ve wondered the same! i got the email on the 21st and they said they’d tell me on the 22nd and still haven’t had anything.
strugglingsixth
Rep:
I haven't had my login details yet, and I got a rejection from the Edinburgh residential
Advertisement
h4nn4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i've just checked. They sent an email
Anonymous_10000
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ive applied for engineering and chemistry and got an acceptance email this Friday! Hope to see you there too!
Advertisement
captain_crox
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous_10000)
Ive applied for engineering and chemistry and got an acceptance email this Friday! Hope to see you there too!
for a residential?
Anonymous_10000
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by captain_crox)
for a residential?
Yes, I believe it's the only Uni to give sutton trust results so far
Advertisement
strugglingsixth
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous_10000)
Yes, I believe it's the only Uni to give sutton trust results so far
Cardiff has also given out at least some acceptances as well, my friend got on the course for medicine
WillowGW
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I applied for Fine art At UCL
Advertisement
sofiadibona
Report 1 month ago
arts & humanities @ glasgow uni
miaceres
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have recieved an acceptance for pharmacy at university of Nottingham. has anyone else heard anything?
Awdabdalla
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by miaceres)
I have recieved an acceptance for pharmacy at university of Nottingham. has anyone else heard anything?
I applied to Bristol for history, but so far nothing yet.
_samantha.smithh
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I applied to Cambridge, nothing yet
Advertisement
Awdabdalla
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by _samantha.smithh)
I applied to Cambridge, nothing yet
I’m not 100% on this but based on last year I think they might give out acceptances/rejections next week For Bristol and in two weeks for Cambridge since Cambridge is typically the last to give out acceptances/rejections out of Sutton trust universities.
h4nn4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
has anyone got an offer from KCL?
WillowGW
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Anyone heard from UCL? Or know when the info might come out as to weather we got In or not??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (0)
0%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (0)
0%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (0)
0%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (0)
0%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads