The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Could someone remind me of some of the questions (especially the ones between 4-8?)

That is, if you want me to finish the mark scheme ^.^
Reply 841
Original post by Applequestria
Could someone remind me of some of the questions (especially the ones between 4-8?)

If you create a thread on here, I will put a link on the OP. That way, everyone who wants the mark scheme can go there and post their answers etc and make it easier for you :smile:
Original post by grammar12
If you create a thread on here, I will put a link on the OP. That way, everyone who wants the mark scheme can go there and post their answers etc and make it easier for you :smile:

That would be great can someone please post a thread, I will do my best to help
An unofficial mark scheme would be very helpful thank you :smile:
Original post by emopandanick

Has anyone started a thread yet, I may start one however I can't remember most of the questions so would need the questions?
what boundary do you guys think is an A?
Original post by Miladrises
what boundary do you guys think is an A?

I would say 35-38

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yannisali1
If you get more than 42 above in Ur ISA out of 50 then it is worth 100 UMS mark, quiet surprising right ? I was happy when i got my 48 out of 50 :smile:

Hmmm. What d'ya think 37/50 would be as a UMS???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ahsan Rashid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Possibly about 93-95 ums

Posted from TSR Mobile
Possibly about 93-95 ums

Posted from TSR Mobile

Above 90 is pretty good I guess. I got 97 UMS in C1 so it should balance out. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MC-A
You seem like a right snob. Firstly the pyramid of biomass question was the 1st one, secondly the woman age one was actually 77 and the in your answer to the hospital question you haven't mentioned anything about vaccines or the sterilisation of equipment, so I doubt you will get all the marks. Next time try not to claim to be 100% sure about things that are wrong. Good Luck with your results

agreed.
Reply 851
Original post by SportsFan
That would be great can someone please post a thread, I will do my best to help

Original post by SportsFan
Has anyone started a thread yet, I may start one however I can't remember most of the questions so would need the questions?

Original post by Applequestria

Original post by Shakz
someone please post a mark scheme..:s-smilie:....will give thumbs upp

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2374515&p=43010033#post43010033
Reply 852
Original post by Ahsan Rashid

Posted from TSR Mobile

The exam is out of 60
Reply 853
In january 2013 100 UMS was 50 raw marks
Reply 854
My estimate would be 48 or 49 for 100 UMS in the exam we just took
Reply 855
Original post by ahsan_ijaz
its so hard to even revise for chemistry can someone help me out with balancing equation as i still don't manage to understand them?

just take one type of atom at a time and pencil in the right number to make it the same amount on both sides :wink: make sure you check theyre all right
The grade boundaries are likely to be lower than January 2013, but perhaps higher than june 2012 - So, roughly about 41 for an A* and about 100 ums at 48
Original post by AS777
The exam is out of 60

Sorry, I was talkin about the ISA. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 858
Does anyone know if there is a thread for the chemistry C1 exam on Monday 10th? Any key topics that are likely to come up?
Original post by Bambie33
I missed out 7:frown: But I also completely messed up unit 2&3 :frown:

hey errm do you remember what question 7 was?

Latest

Trending

Trending