Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Occupational Therapy Coventry University 2013

Scroll to see replies

Hellooooo everyone!!

Looking for some new buddies starting in Sept at Cov for OT! :smile:
Would love to discuss what everyone is doing for accommodation etc..
Find me on facebook if you fancy a chat .. https://www.facebook.com/jessica.bailey11
Best of luck to those waiting for results Xx
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 21
I havnt applied for accomm either, should I?
Reply 22
Hi im a so confused its ridiculous but i got an offer for nursing in Coventry starting February 2014 so i was wondering if you get a conditional offer and firm it do you apply for accommodation or does the uni send you something or what?? would really appreciate the help thanks
Original post by Emmalunney
I havnt applied for accomm either, should I?

Hi Emma,
Have you applied for accommodation? If so which one would you recommend?
Reply 24
Hello guys :smile:
I am starting OT at Coventry in September too. Luckily for me I already live in Coventry so don't have to worry about finding accomadation.
I have just added a couple of you on facebook :smile: have you guys had much contact from the university yet? I was expecting to at least have a reading list or something by now, but havnt heard anything!
Kat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
hi angelo i booked raglan house, it looks lovely! and mrsstret add me on facebook!
Reply 26
Just added what I hope is you :smile: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Howdy guys!!

Does anyone have their timetable yet ? I know some NHS courses already have them.. Eager to know dates etc lol

Thanks a bunch :smile: See you all soooon xx :smile:
Reply 28
No I havn't heard anything; really want my timetable now lol. I thought we would have some sort of reading list too :-/ Fingers crossed they arrive soon :smile:
Reply 29
I was told that there are 8 timetables for seminars (as there are that many places on the course) I bet some of us will never even meet even though we are on the same course. lol

I applied for the student maintenance loan and they want evidence of my NHS Bursary application result.
The NHS still haven't sent me any confirmation, is anybody in the same situation?

I wish the Bursary would hurry up so i can get my loans and accommodation sorted out! It's stressful :frown:

Lynne
Original post by angelo1991.ajl
Im from Portsmouth uk. I see your interview went well, have you sorted your accommodation yet?

Good to see I have a fellow Pompey Person on the BSC OT starting this September then :smile:
Original post by Emmalunney
Hi Lynne!

I remember you from the interview, we had it on the same day! we were in the same room for the group interview and you were like the spokesperson for that group, i thought you were great! i'm 22, so i'm a bit older too! what are your conditions for the offer?

Hey Lynne, I'm really old - I'm 36 :wink: I am also on the course with you gang - perhaps once we have a start date we can arrange a meet up in The Hub on a day the week before.:smile: Lucy
Reply 32
Great idea Lucy :smile: I am up for that! Xx
Original post by Loopey Lucy
Good to see I have a fellow Pompey Person on the BSC OT starting this September then :smile:

Wow! I thought I would be the only one going to coventry uni from Pompey lol! You sorted your accommodation? Where will u be living?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by Loopey Lucy
Hey Lynne, I'm really old - I'm 36 :wink: I am also on the course with you gang - perhaps once we have a start date we can arrange a meet up in The Hub on a day the week before.:smile: Lucy

Hey Lucy, yeah it will be good for us all to get together for a drink. Do you live in Coventry already? I'm hoping to get my Bursary result next week and try and find a flat share. I'm from Manchester. Are you on Facebook? It's easier for us to keep in touch.

https://www.facebook.com/miss.lynne.ryan

Lynne. x
Reply 35
Hi Everyone

I'm starting part time next month so I may be in some of your lectures! I'm coming up to 32 so it looks like a popular course for mature students!

I'll be commuting from Telford for a bit and then maybe move next year!

Would be good to hear from you.

Louise
Reply 36
Hey Louise,

How come you are doing the course part time?
It is nice that there are a few mature students on the course, i don't think i could hack being out every night drinking with 18 years old away from home!! lol

Has anybody received their bursary result yet?
I'm still waiting :frown:

Lynne.
Reply 37
Financial reasons really Lynne. I've only just got rid of debt from my first degree and that finished 10 years ago!!!

I applied for my bursary yesterday, got to find out all the evidence now, joy!! Looking forward to meeting you all on the induction!
Reply 38
Hey i'm doing OT this year - anyone staying in university houses?
Reply 39
hey! im Emma, from Ireland! im staying in raglan house

Quick Reply

Latest