The Student Room Group

3D Visual Effects (BA Hons) at Futureworks starting September 2013 anyone?

Hi, my name is Danny and I've been offered an Unconditional offer to study 3D Visual Effects at the Fututreworks school of Media in Manchester.

I'm searching for anyone else intending to do this course starting September this year, particularly students who are looking for accommodation in the area. I will be needing accommodation to study here, so I'm looking for fellow students to get and share accommodation with in the city.

Please respond so that we can possibly arrange a place to live and work as students.

If anyone is interested, please get back in touch! Thanks :biggrin:

Danny Phillips
Reply 1
Hey, I realise that this post was quite a few months ago and I assume you already have your accommodation sorted but I was hoping you could offer any advice on how you went about organising your accommodation.

I'm due to start this September on the digital animation and illustration course and was planning on commuting but that idea is seeming less appealing recently, I'm just clueless on where to even start at such a late time in the year :/ any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending