Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!
    Not looking to whine or leech off anyone,just need a second opinion.

I'm supposed to start working on my Dissertation (combined final year project) in the next few months and right now I'm in the process of writing up a proposal for it.I don't really have any solid ideas on what exactly I wanna pursue in terms of a topic....but I'm real keen on doing something Involving Human Rights and Cinema/TV/Film industry in some way (Maybe a documentary)

I've talked to my supervisor and settled on something along the lines of "(Mis)Representation of Human Trafficking".....but I get the feeling that if I did do it, there wouldn't be much out there in terms of 'research'

Opinions?

Thanks for your time.

ReputationRep:
    How about racism in Disney films? Because there is A LOT of it.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm Y'know that is actually pretty damn good,but if I did have to make a documentary about it to complement my dissertation I'd have a hard time finding people to interview in the UK haha.But other than that solid contribution (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone? anyone at all?

ReputationRep:
    Im on the same boat right now

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.