Original post by The Epicurean
Another admirer to add to your list of admirers :mmm:

Haha a clone account to add to my list of admirers :mmm:

:fan: and that is why I think males are attractive
Original post by ipoop 3.0
o m g

i want him!!!!!!!!
Omg omg omg he is hot

Ranbow has already got there :sadnod: They have been together for about 2 years now :moon:

Original post by ranbow99

Loooool :toofunny: But see, like I said, you do have many admirers :h: :daydreaming:

But Matt is an exception :hand: Walk down the road and you will find it difficult to find another guy of comparable standards :sadnod:
Reply 2626
Original post by ipoop 3.0
Do you look anything like him? :sexface:

I don't know, do I? :sexface: Your mind, your fantasies :ahee: Imagine me howether pleases you best! :yep:
^ I got there first!! :sexface:

It's not a clone account! :pierre: It is the latest range of crap end product to come out of Turd Upon Thames :fyi:
Ranbow has already got there :sadnod: They have been together for about 2 years now :moon:

Loooool :toofunny: But see, like I said, you do have many admirers :h: :daydreaming:

But Matt is an exception :hand: Walk down the road and you will find it difficult to find another guy of comparable standards :sadnod:

2 years?!?! Hasn't time gone fast :mmm:

Yeah but you could say the same about Vanessa Hudgens :beard:

Original post by ipoop
I don't know, do I? :sexface: Your mind, your fantasies :ahee: Imagine me howether pleases you best! :yep:

It's not a clone account! :pierre: It is the latest range of crap end product to come out of Turd Upon Thames :fyi:

The Poundland of Turd Upon Thames?
2 years?!?! Hasn't time gone fast :mmm:

Yeah but you could say the same about Vanessa Hudgens :beard:

I can't believe you have forgotten how long you have been together with him :naughty: And yes it has :h:

Vanessa Hudgens is really pretty, but I have seen many girls just as pretty as her :yep:
Reply 2629
I can't believe you have forgotten how long you have been together with him :naughty: And yes it has :h:

Vanessa Hudgens is really pretty, but I have seen many girls just as pretty as her :yep:

Have you met anyone as pretty as Susan Boyle though? :daydreaming:
Original post by ipoop
Have you met anyone as pretty as Susan Boyle though? :daydreaming:

You :daydreaming:
^ get a room :colonhash:

Swwry, time flies past :moon:

Yeah but if you walked down the street tomorrow would you see a girl as pretty as her? :holmes: As you just said you wouldn't see a guy as attractive as matt :mmm:
^ get a room :colonhash:

Swwry, time flies past :moon:

Yeah but if you walked down the street tomorrow would you see a girl as pretty as her? :holmes: As you just said you wouldn't see a guy as attractive as matt :mmm:

We have a room, it is called The Student Room :mmm:
Yes, I just did that joke :pierre:

I recon if I walked down the street tomorrow, I most likely would see a girl just as pretty as her :yep:
Reply 2633

Yes, some prettier :yes: having said that, what I find pretty is not everyone's definition of pretty :holmes: I acknowledge dress sense and presentation more than facial features and of course how little make up she be wearing on her face:holmes: No tan, and not bathed in make up and not dressed like the local slapper is a 10/10 :yep: BUT, any girl in hooker heels is a 20/10 :ahee: You're a 10/10 ranbow :flutter:
We have a room, it is called The Student Room :mmm:
Yes, I just did that joke :pierre:

I recon if I walked down the street tomorrow, I most likely would see a girl just as pretty as her :yep:

Old joke now :colonhash:

So you're saying you wouldn't see a guy as attractive as Matt if you walked down the street? :holmes:

I'm gunna try this out tomorrow :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
Yes, some prettier :yes: having said that, what I find pretty is not everyone's definition of pretty :holmes: I acknowledge dress sense and presentation more than facial features and of course how little make up she be wearing on her face:holmes: No tan, and not bathed in make up and not dressed like the local slapper is a 10/10 :yep: BUT, any girl in hooker heels is a 20/10 :ahee: You're a 10/10 ranbow :flutter:

I see :holmes: I agree that fake tan and caked in makeup is not attractive :no:

But for all you know I could be bathed in fake tan and make up, and have a dress sense of a slapper :hmmm: (I don't have any of those things though so you guessed right :mmm:)
Original post by ipoop

I think personality, dress sense, the way they talk and present themselves are all equally as important in regards to how attractive I find a girl :yep:

Old joke now :colonhash:

So you're saying you wouldn't see a guy as attractive as Matt if you walked down the street? :holmes:

I'm gunna try this out tomorrow :mmm:

Oi, shaddap! I know it is an old joke :grumble:

I'm not saying I wouldn't see a guy as attractive as Matt if I walked down the street. What I am trying to say is the general female population is more attractive than the general male population :yep: But that is my personal opinion and my opinion probably does have the bias of a heterosexual male :mmm:
Reply 2637
I see :holmes: I agree that fake tan and caked in makeup is not attractive :no:

But for all you know I could be bathed in fake tan and make up, and have a dress sense of a slapper :hmmm: (I don't have any of those things though so you guessed right :mmm:)

How did I know about you? I have found girls enslaved by the cosmetics industry to lack a certain something :holmes: Something I am not sure of but something nonetheless :bigsmile: They either are just too dismissive and critical of themselves due to low confidence or are plain down right a bit thick :holmes: And you are neither :holmes:

Disclaimer: This is my view based on personal life experience, to those that disagree, please feel free to keep your arguments to yourself. If you feel like you must, make a damn thread and quote me in it! :indiff: We are not spamming on this thread :mmm:
Reply 2638
I think personality, dress sense, the way they talk and present themselves are all equally as important in regards to how attractive I find a girl :yep:

:ditto: The way she talks :yep:

I'm not saying I wouldn't see a guy as attractive as Matt if I walked down the street. What I am trying to say is the general female population is more attractive than the general male population :yep: But that is my personal opinion and my opinion probably does have the bias of a heterosexual male :mmm:

I'm sure you're more of a stunner than Matt and this has the bias of Bi-sexual man :ahee:
Original post by ipoop
How did I know about you? I have found girls enslaved by the cosmetics industry to lack a certain something :holmes: Something I am not sure of but something nonetheless :bigsmile: They either are just too dismissive and critical of themselves due to low confidence or are plain down right a bit thick :holmes: And you are neither :holmes:

Disclaimer: This is my view based on personal life experience, to those that disagree, please feel free to keep your arguments to yourself. If you feel like you must, make a damn thread and quote me in it! :indiff: We are not spamming on this thread :mmm:

I see :holmes: But then I think I am quite critical of myself :dontknow:

Latest