The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Bede Hall 2013

There seemed to be a thread for every other hall except Bede, so I decided to create one :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
have you booked your room?:smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
I have yes.
Although I'm yet to pay the £150 damage deposit. So I should probably do that pretty soon before I lose the room :tongue:
Have you?
Reply 3
Awh cool! yeah i have i think im on the 3rd floor of block j somewhere! do you know what room youre in?:smile:
Reply 4
Up to now I'm in block A first floor. Took me ages to decide though, didn't like having the power to decide what room I would be in :tongue:

A lot of people seem to be going for Newarke point and Victoria halls, but there's no way I'd be able to afford either of those! Hopefully Bede will be just as good :smile:
Reply 5
haha same i didnt like that either! yeah i know, bede is meant to be really sociable and 10 people in each flat sounds fun:smile:
Reply 6
Well with 10 people to a flat I would hope it is sociable! :tongue: And that was my thinking too. I've not come across many people applying for Bede so in terms of people on TSR, I think we're the only ones:nodots:
I'm in e block :smile: anyone else ?
Reply 8
I might move into Bede Hall!
but can't book until monday so we will have to wait and see! :P
Reply 9
Yay another person!
You should be fine to book then, it's still quite early :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Peppa
Yay another person!
You should be fine to book then, it's still quite early :smile:

Yeah I need to talk to my parents first, anyways what course you doing? :smile:
Reply 11
Haha you should probably do that soon then. I'm doing forensic science, haven't come across anyone else yet though. What about you?
Reply 12
Original post by Peppa
Haha you should probably do that soon then. I'm doing forensic science, haven't come across anyone else yet though. What about you?

I know I will do this weekend :P and I'm doing Biomedical Science :smile:

There is a group on fb for all new DMU students, you can see if anyone on there is doing forensic science :smile:
Reply 13
Just booked Bede Hall. Looking forward to moving in now.

Staying at BD-C-1-04. Anyone near me?
Im allowed to book my room today, and im deffo choosing bede!
Have a friend who has lived there this year, and I have visited both bede and Newarke point several times. Easy to say Bede is where the party is at, and is a very lively place to be!
Reply 15
Just booked my room at Bede Hall BD-J-3-02 :smile:
that was one of the most stressful things i have ever done:smile:

Reply 16
booked mine BD-E-1-06 :smile:
very stressfull
Reply 17
Original post by charlotterobo
I'm in e block :smile: anyone else ?

im in block E toooooo
just booked my room its BD-A2-10
I'm in BD-e-1-01 :smile: