The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Collingwood college

Hi all, have seen plenty of threads for other colleges so thought I'd start one for anyone at Colling :smile: i just got a letter from colling saying I have been allocated to them (originally John Snow but they changed it lol) but I'm pleased because its closer to my course :smile: )

any other collingwoods out there?
Reply 1
Hey there. I've been allocated there too, but I'm trying to get into a smaller college (preferably a Bailey college). The big colleges don't appeal to me much and I like the formal events :wink: I really wonder the difference in lifestyle is from college to college
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I've been accepted into Collingwood College, can't wait for the fall :smile:
Reply 3
Hi memorybliss :smile: what will you be studying?
Reply 4
MA in Intercultural Education & Internationlisation, and you? :smile:
Reply 5
Another Collingwood thread was started a few months ago:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2248830&highlight=collingwood

I'm also at Collingwood to do Anthropology. It was my preference but I think it's amazing and I'm so excited :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Saint Death
Hey there. I've been allocated there too, but I'm trying to get into a smaller college (preferably a Bailey college). The big colleges don't appeal to me much and I like the formal events :wink: I really wonder the difference in lifestyle is from college to college

heya, i know this is an old thread but... did they change your college in the end? if not, how did you find collingwood? (I'm in the same situation as you were four years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest