The Student Room Group

it's like eastenders or something...

saw this girl for a bit this time last year, we were both keen, but it just wasn't working at all, ended cool, as were mates in same social circle.

anyway her best mate (a guy, who she properly listens to) has always had it out for me, even after we were done, suddenly he starts slagging me off to everyone, and i stopped talking to the both of them.he was getting closer to her by making stuff up e.g tells her ive been calling her a sl*g, wh*re etc, and telling her i still fancy her, but it's ok because he'll 'protect her' from me...

one year later, im in happy relationship and so is she. and suddenly made peace with this guy.

as it turns out i trick him to admit reluctantly that he fancies her and always has. thing is thats actually fine cause it makes sense, and since im in much better relationship its not any of my business.. and now me and him are sound, based on the fact im not a 'threat' anymore.

the problem however, is that her new boyfriend is sound, properly looks after her.
and her best mate is a terrible influence, and he can properly cause harm to her.

i like the guy* but he's a drug dealer, getting her on MDMA 4 times a week, threatens and slaps women (inc. her), and he's about to be kicked out of uni bad influence.

so whats the right thing to do? do i tell her BF for both their own good? bearing in mind it is slightly suspicious, and theres no proof. is it vengeful, self-interested and anti-justified to tell her boyfriend?

one one hand it'll sort us out, and he'll be exposed for his lies.. but on the other hand, he can easily make it look like i'm lying to get close to her, which is basically what he's been telling her all along, so it's very beleivable.

is there a morally just or at least safe way of dealing with this? it's exam season and this is screwing with me waaay too much! xx
Reply 1
Personally I wouldn't get involved, it's her life and if she wants to prat around with a drug dealer and take MDMA 4 times a week then that's her own decision and trust me no one ever listens when you tell them your concerned about drugs.

Are you saying her boyfriend doesn't know?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending