The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants & Offers Chat Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Just got an offer for Graphic Design less than a week after my interview. It's my first offer and I'm buzzed lol :biggrin:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 141
Original post by cliffardo
That's a long time !! I thought my wait was long haha MMU like stressing us out. Got an email today saying they revived my certificates it also said " Please check UCAS Track within the coming days for an update on your application" so hopefully I'll get a response soon.

Good luck on getting your offer and hope it all goes well this time around!

Yeah just a bit! lol!

Maybe they're going to start putting us out of our miseries now. Sounds like it from the response you got from them. Fingers crossed!
Reply 142
Original post by Kirsty_83
Yeah just a bit! lol!

Maybe they're going to start putting us out of our miseries now. Sounds like it from the response you got from them. Fingers crossed!

WOOOOOOO just got an unconditional, so happy !
anybody planning to do Human Biology?
Reply 144
Original post by cliffardo
WOOOOOOO just got an unconditional, so happy !

That's awesome!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Hopefully I don't have to wait much longer....I've been waiting 5 months as it is!!!!
Reply 145
I got my conditional for a Psych foundation degree rather quickly :redface: It'll be my insurance IF Chester offer me a place.
Yay I got an offer for filmmaking! I thought the interview didn't go very well but I guess I did something right :biggrin: I have one more interview, from Coventry. It's between here and coventry for firm choice but I think it will be here. Anyone thinking of going to Oxford Court for accommodation?
Original post by LukeWalters
To be fair right that sounds like a fun interview :') i got my interview for the film making course next week so if this is anything to go buy should go fine! All my other interviews have been so boring :/

Hey, how did you interview go if you have had it yet?
Original post by Meggy0001
Hey, how did you interview go if you have had it yet?

Well it went... alright I think, I do think if they give me an offer i will end up going here tbh! Just fancy a different place from the south wales valleys :L but the course does sound good but was the oddest interview i've ever had tbh! :L the workshop like thing was so different but yeah it went alright to be honest! you got a place didnt you? well done! :P
Well it went... alright I think, I do think if they give me an offer i will end up going here tbh! Just fancy a different place from the south wales valleys :L but the course does sound good but was the oddest interview i've ever had tbh! :L the workshop like thing was so different but yeah it went alright to be honest! you got a place didnt you? well done! :P

It is really hard to tell they don't give much away. It was really really nice, better than what I expected. Was it a long way to get to the interview? Haha yes it was! It was definately completely different to other interviews, it was fun though. Yeah I did, thank you :biggrin: I was really happy I didn't think I would get in.
It is really hard to tell they don't give much away. It was really really nice, better than what I expected. Was it a long way to get to the interview? Haha yes it was! It was definately completely different to other interviews, it was fun though. Yeah I did, thank you :biggrin: I was really happy I didn't think I would get in.

say about 3 hours in total :L driving and train like :L and yeah the building itself and the place is stunning tbh and no they don't give anything away at all to be honest and yeah im not sure if ima get in to be honest :L hope i do! :biggrin:
Reply 151

I had an interview for Graphic Design which is next door and I defiantly get what you mean. I wasn't sure if the interview went really well or really badly lol. I got an offer last week though so I'm well happy as MMU was my 1st choice. See you guys in September! :biggrin:
say about 3 hours in total :L driving and train like :L and yeah the building itself and the place is stunning tbh and no they don't give anything away at all to be honest and yeah im not sure if ima get in to be honest :L hope i do! :biggrin:

Quite a long way it took me around the same time too, yeah I definately agree with that, quite excited about September well if I do manage to get the grades they want which I am doubtful at the moment :tongue:. I hope you get an offer too!
Original post by Think89
I had an interview for Graphic Design which is next door and I defiantly get what you mean. I wasn't sure if the interview went really well or really badly lol. I got an offer last week though so I'm well happy as MMU was my 1st choice. See you guys in September! :biggrin:

Yes, with other interview I had some idea of what they thought but here I had no idea if I was in or not. That is great!! Yeah see you in September... Well if I meet the conditions they want :tongue: but hopefully :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
I got my conditional for a Psych foundation degree rather quickly :redface: It'll be my insurance IF Chester offer me a place.

I'll hopefully be doing Psych foundation too! :smile: What accommodation are you thinking of going into? x
Reply 155
I have an unconditional for Politics. Anyone else doing this course and is anyone going to the open day event on the 12th?
Reply 156
Received a conditional offer for Creative Writing, haven't come across anyone on here who's doing the same course yet! Enlighten me! :biggrin:
Reply 157
Original post by olivetree7
I'll hopefully be doing Psych foundation too! :smile: What accommodation are you thinking of going into? x

Oh God. I actually have no clue :redface: I should really look into it :lol: Are you going to the applicant day on the 16th?
Reply 158
English Lit, Eng Language & ICT. Got a conditional for Creative Writing. 18 in May. Noooo idea about accomodation, preferably as close to All Saints campus as possible but I'm being picky about the en-suite vs 'party halls' situation. Anyone know of halls that provide a good balance? :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Studying -photography
Applied for - ba(jobs) photography

Ill be nearly 21 come September
And looking in to staying at halls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending