The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology Applicants 2024

hi everyone, this thread is for anyone who is applying for Cardiac Physiology this year! feel free to drop any questions or just chat about the uni or course!
Reply 1
Hii
I'm applying for cardiac physiology as well! Ive applied to plymouth, southampton, middlesex, st georges and leeds. Where did you apply?
Reply 2
Original post by jem1ma
Hii
I'm applying for cardiac physiology as well! Ive applied to plymouth, southampton, middlesex, st georges and leeds. Where did you apply?

Hi, although i am not applying. I am currently a student in Swansea University. I also had successful applications in Leeds and the london unis. There are only so many unis that offer it, but I do recommend choosing the universities that are in areas with the most advanced technology or simulation (I.E London for advanced technology, Leeds has great simulation equipment and programme) or evaluate based on their advantages such as Southampton having a great campus and university reputation, Swansea allows you to have experience in hospitals nationwide + financial support (Welsh Bursary - free degree and extra maintenance + academic excellence bonuses) etc…
Reply 3
Original post by KiDAsia
Hi, although i am not applying. I am currently a student in Swansea University. I also had successful applications in Leeds and the london unis. There are only so many unis that offer it, but I do recommend choosing the universities that are in areas with the most advanced technology or simulation (I.E London for advanced technology, Leeds has great simulation equipment and programme) or evaluate based on their advantages such as Southampton having a great campus and university reputation, Swansea allows you to have experience in hospitals nationwide + financial support (Welsh Bursary - free degree and extra maintenance + academic excellence bonuses) etc…

Thats great! Thank you :smile:
Original post by KiDAsia

Hi,

What about Man Met UNi
Reply 5
Original post by Abdullah 12
Hi,

What about Man Met UNi

Not much idea, I am aware Manchester has advanced hospital(s) so I suppose that is a great benefit.

Quick Reply

Latest