The Student Room Group

Erasmus University Rotterdam or The University of Nottingham? (BSc. Economics)

I'm planning on studying Economics in one of the two universities. Which university is better in terms of academic reputation? Thank you very much.
Reply 1
From my experience, Dutch universities tend to have relatively poor teaching standards on their English taught courses, especially at Bachelor's level. The vast majority of lecturers are non-native English speakers (usually either Dutch or other EU continentals) and because of this often struggle explaining theories/course material lucidly. I am not saying that their English is bad, but that many lecturers lack the capacity to explain things clearly and confidently. IMO, British lecturers whose native language is English tend to explain things far better.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
does anyone know if this uni is good for medical studies. what is the cost for a year. Any financial grant offered. when does the course start. the web states that it is in the 50th rank of top uni for medicine?
Reply 3
Any one know which is the best and least expensive Uni in EU countries that teach medicine in English?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending